CytoCare ® 532 (5x5ml)
- Manufactured by Revitacare Laboratories France, the Cytocare 532 10x5ml filling product is recommended for people over 50 years old.
- More concentrated than the other gels in its range (Cytocare 516 for correction and Cytocare 502 for prevention), the Cytocare 532 version reduces fine wrinkles that are already present.
- In order to ensure a professional distribution and to avoid counterfeiting, the Centrale Fillers shop ensures the traceability of its products.
- The quality charter imposes indeed to control the batch number, the EU standards and expiry dates.
- Hyaluronic acid gel is preferred to collagen for its resorbent character and the homogeneity with which it is fixed under the tissues. Cytocare products have been elected best mesotherapy range 2013.
- Cytocare 532 contains 32 mg of Hyaluronic acid and a rejuvenating complex called CT50. It is also composed of folic acid, vitamins B3, B4, B1, B12, B5... In short, the trace elements necessary for optimal and lasting hydration.
- The other advantage of such a cocktail is its antioxidant effect, which slows down the appearance of visible signs of ageing.
Cytocare 532 is designed to moisturize, illuminate and correct fine lines on
Hyaluronic acid 32 mg
- Cytocare 532 is injected between the dermis and the epidermis. It can also be used with a derma roller or derma pen (available on our site). A maximum of one vial for each treatment.
- Treatments should be spaced at least 1 week apart and maintenance sessions should be scheduled once the desired results are achieved.
- The objective is to use a minimum of product by targeting the most damaged areas. Although natural and tolerated by most patients, it should not be administered to :
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Allergic patients