- Belotero Balance lidocaine is an injectable dermal filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid that is naturally resorbable by the body.
- This gel is moderately volumizing, can fill wrinkles and moderate furrows, slightly increase the volume of the lips and corrects scars. Its effect is natural and represents a good alternative to surgery.
- Belotero uses the patented CPM (Cohesive Polydensified Matrix) cross-linking technology.
- The Belotero range is manufactured in Geneva, Switzerland and is CE marked.
- The box contains :
- 1 glass syringe of 1ml
- 1 needle of 27 G½
- Due to its high cohesiveness and differences in gel density, Belotero Balance lidocaine distributes evenly in the dermis. Its distribution is homogeneous is comparable to that of endogenous HA.
- Belotero does not cause discomfort and it is not common to feel the substance in the injected areas.
- Belotero does not cause any social exclusion and allows the resumption of daily activities very soon afterwards or even immediately afterwards.
- The effects last from 6 to 9 months.
- More precisely, Belotero Balance lidocaine is injected in the following areas
- Moderate nasolabial folds
- Moderate bitterness folds
- Perioral wrinkles
- Periorbital areas
- Hem and Philtrum
- Light to moderate lip volume
- Glabella wrinkles
- Contraindications :
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the product
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not inject in areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate: 22.5 mg/ml
- Lidocaine hydrochloride: 3.0 mg/ml
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 QSP: volume of gel in a syringe
- To maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 6 months or so.
- This product is injected into the superficial to medium dermis using a Hyaluron Pen, needles or cannulas.
- To learn more about the protocol, the quantity to be used and other details, we invite you to watch the video demonstration of the protocol.