Deoxycholic 10% 5x10ml - MCCM
- Sodium deoxycholate is used in the emulsification of fats to allow their natural absorption by the body.
- Deoxycholic 10% is an innovative active ingredient, recommended for localized fat treatments, especially on the thighs, buttocks, abdomen and double chin.
- This product acts by provoking the degradation of fat cells: in the human body, deoxycholic acid helps to burn them: this bile acid makes the fat cells unstable, which causes their destruction, after which they are filtered by the kidneys.
- The most common use of DEOXYCHOLIC 10% is to reduce the double chin that often appears with aging or in overweight people.
- The results of the DEOXYCHOLIC 10% treatment are permanent if you maintain a constant weight: once the released fat has been processed by your body's lymphatic system, it will not reabsorb.
- However, the results will only last if you maintain a proper lifestyle.
- If you regain weight, it is likely that the reabsorbed fat pockets will reappear.
- Thighs, buttocks, abdomen and double chin
- Localized fat
- Deoxycholic acid
- Water, benzyl alcohol, sodium chloride.
- Deoxycholic acid is used with an injectable liquid anesthetic
- 5 vials of 10 ml