Hyaluronidase Liquid 20x5ml - MCCM
- MCCM Hyaluronidase Liquid 20x5ml is used to depolymerize glycosaminoglycans and also as a powerful diffuser. It acts directly on the elimination of water retention. It has a restructuring action on the connective tissue and rebalances the skin affected by hydrolipodystrophy
- Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that breaks down the connective tissue that creates the honeycombed appearance of cellulite.
- Hyaluronidase increases tissue permeability and promotes the spread or dispersion of other injected drugs.
- Hyaluronidase is also used to reduce the over-correction (bumps) created by filling the skin with hyaluronic acid.
- Due to the liquefaction of connective tissue that it causes, hyaluronidase allows the fat dissolved by the fat melting agent (FMA) to be evacuated from the adipocyte into the blood and lymphatic vessels.
- Concentration: 150IU
- Increases absorption of other injected drugs or fluids
- Causes a rapid spread of the injected fluid in the body, which increases the absorption of injected fluids
- Acts directly on the elimination of water retention and on the reduction of adiposity
- Powerful diffusing agent
- Breaks down the fatty membrane
- Apply the contents of the bottle mixed with two ampoules of serum solution to the skin with a circular massage until it is completely absorbed
- Put the contents of the ampoule in a gel prepared for use in "needle-free mesotherapy" or "virtual mesotherapy" or to enhance the results obtained with electrotherapy techniques such as ultrasound, ionization, diatherapy or other types of medical devices used in beauty care
Customers who bought this product also bought:
199.00€ tax excl.