Vitamin A 20x2ml - MCCM
- Vitamin A 20x2ml - MCCM is beneficial for its moisturizing properties providing a more radiant and unified complexion. It gives the skin a smoother appearance, reducing fine lines on the face.
- Vitamin A is also recommended for oily and acne-prone skin, as it helps to stimulate the production of collagen, a substance beneficial to skin firmness. It prevents skin ageing, as it promotes cell renewal and protects the skin against free radicals
- Vitamin A also helps protect the skin by promoting pigmentation through the activation of melanin. In short, it is your best asset for a tanned complexion. Vitamin A also promotes the hydration of the epidermis.
Effects of Vitamin A MCCM:
- Fighting fat-soluble vitamin
- Helps in the production of collagen, the substance responsible for the firmness of the skin
- Helps cell renewal and protects the skin against free radicals.
- Vitamin A* (or retinol) is a regulator of gene expression and therefore plays a central role in the growth and maintenance of the integrity of our cells
- Restores damaged skin
- Reduces acne
- Reduces photo damage
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
- Apply the contents of the ampoule to the area to be treated by means of a massage with circulatory movements or incorporate the ampoule into a cream base to improve its application.
- Put the contents of the ampoule in a gel prepared for use in "needle-free mesotherapy" or "virtual mesotherapy" or to enhance the results obtained with electrotherapy techniques such as ultrasound, ionization, diatherapy or other types of medical devices used in beauty care