Nanosoft Microneedles Fillmed
- Nanosoft Microneedles from the Fillmed laboratory (formerly Filorga) are an anti-ageing innovation that allows painless, mark-free and haematoma-free treatment of the effects of skin ageing on the whole face as well as on the more sensitive areas, such as crow's feet, the eye contour, the peri-oral area, the neck and the décolletage.
- Nanosoft Microneedles Fillmed allows, with its micro-needles of 0.6 mm, a fine and precise injection to optimize the results obtained. To effectively revitalize the skin, it is essential to inject correctly into the right part of the dermis to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, and this is why Fillmed has created Nanosoft microneedles. These precise needles provide unparalleled tolerance for both patient and practitioner comfort.
- This product is ideal for the injection of HA such as NCTF 135 or NCTF 135 HA among other products in the Filorga / Fillmed range. Although NCTF 135HA is not new, its use with these nanosoft needles is very innovative: combined in a rejuvenation session, their combination ensures maximum safety, effectiveness and significant patient satisfaction.
- Nanosoft needles must be used by a professional qualified to inject hyaluronic acid fillers. As a general rule, you should consult your doctor before initiating an aesthetic treatment to ensure that you have no contraindications to the products used.
This new needle allows to :
- Reduce the sensation of pain for the patients
- Inject in a much more precise way
Precautions for use
The use of Nanosoft from the Fillmed/Filorga laboratory must be carried out by a professional qualified in aesthetic injections.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
48.25€ tax excl.
162.50€ tax excl.