PDO Barb II 23G 90 mm tensor threads - Croma
- CROMA offers a range of high quality tensor threads. They are made of polydioxanone (PDO) which resorbs after collagen proliferation has been stimulated by fibroblasts: PDO Barb II 23 G-90 mm.
- CROMA tensor threads support the tissues and stimulate collagen. They allow the face to be reshaped and the elasticity of the skin to be restored. This simple and reliable thread lifting technique allows for natural and remarkable results on the face and body.
- The quality and technology of the Ultra Thin Wall needle allows for an easy, atraumatic and painless treatment with no downtime required.
- PDO Barb II 23 G-90 mm is a bi-directional notched wire that holds the skin like a double hook when tightening the wire. It is the most powerful solution for any area of the body and face.
- 12 threads per box
- Corrects tissue in the right direction
- Lifting of the middle and lower thirds of the face (combined with linear injections)
- Lifting of different parts of the body
- Insertion in the lateral areas of the neck for a lifting effect
- Body sculpting and lifting
- Correction of ptosis in the middle and lower third of the face
- Lifting of the neck area under the chin
- Body lift
- less stress compared to the conventional face
- elevation of the tissues
- no visible scars
- generally very fast healing
- short treatment time (about 15 to 40 minutes)
- low risk of pain and inflammation
- the result is visible immediately after the procedure
Depending on the consultation and the area to be treated, different types of threads and treatment techniques can be used. The areas of the face and body that can be treated are the following
- Jaw line
- The area to be treated is locally anaesthetized, then the absorbable thread is inserted into the tissue and the type and number of threads to be applied is discussed with you beforehand.
- With this minimally invasive procedure, new connective tissue forms around the thread, making the skin firmer and tighter. Some types of threads can also lift the facial tissues back to their original position.
- This new and gentle method leaves no wounds or scars.
- The threads are absorbed after a while, depending on the type of thread.
- The results will be visible for a longer period of time.
- Your doctor can give you more detailed information on this subject.
You might also like