PDO Screw 29G 40 mm - Croma
- CROMA offers a range of high quality tensor threads. They are made of polydioxanone (PDO) which resorbs after collagen proliferation has been stimulated by fibroblasts: the PDO Screw 29 G-40 mm.
- CROMA tensor threads support the tissues and stimulate collagen. They allow the face to be reshaped and the elasticity of the skin to be restored. This simple and reliable thread lifting technique provides natural and remarkable results on the face and body.
- The quality and technology of the Ultra Thin Wall needle allows for an easy, atraumatic and painless treatment with no downtime required.
- In addition, the product production line is automated and meets the highest safety and quality requirements. PDO Screw is a CE marked class III medical device.
- PDO Screw 29 G-40 mm is a spiral shaped thread that is suitable for localized tissue lifting and volume creation. Thanks to its particular shape, the concentration of material in the treated area is higher, which amplifies the production of collagen.
- 50 threads per box
- Firming of the skin of the face and body
- Remodeling of the face
- Rejuvenation of the periorbital area
- Correction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Correction of the lip contour
- Firming of the inner neck area
- Customized applications (lipolysis muscle treatment, acupuncture)
- Remodeling of the body
- Reduction of cellulite
- less stress compared to the conventional face
- elevation of the tissues
- no visible scars
- generally very fast healing
- short treatment time (about 15 to 40 minutes)
- low risk of pain and inflammation
- the result is visible immediately after the procedure
Depending on the consultation and the area to be treated, different types of threads and treatment techniques can be used. The areas of the face and body that can be treated are the following
- Jaw line
- The area to be treated is locally anaesthetized, then the absorbable thread is inserted into the tissue and the type and number of threads to be applied is discussed with you beforehand.
- With this minimally invasive procedure, new connective tissue forms around the thread, making the skin firmer and tighter. Some types of threads can also lift the facial tissues back to their original position.
- This new and gentle method leaves no wounds or scars.
- The threads are absorbed after a while, depending on the type of thread.
- The results will be visible for a longer period of time.
- Your doctor can give you more detailed information on this subject.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
49.17€ tax excl.