189.83€ tax excl.
Saypha Volume Plus lidocaine 1ml - Croma
- Saypha Volume Plus Lidocaine, from Croma Laboratories, is an anti-aging formula designed for the reconstitution and repair of volumes in depth.
- The product is indicated in the treatment of various aesthetic problems related to the face.
- It allows the correction of deep wrinkles, folds and skin depressions but is also recommended to redraw the contours of the face and restore facial volume.
- Package contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1ml
- 2 needles 27G 1/2
- 1 leaflet
- This product is a sterile, biodegradable and bioresorbable injectable gel
- Allergic reactions linked to its injection are very rare as the hyaluronic acid present in the gel is a natural substance already present in the body.
- The viscoelastic property of the product allows it to be injected gently without damaging the skin.
- The results of the treatment are immediate, long-lasting but not permanent.
The use of Saypha Volume Plus Lidocaine provides a natural result and long-lasting filling.
- The skin of the face is gently lifted and regains its suppleness and tone.
- Hyaluronic acid 2.5% (25mg/mL)
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.03
- This product is injected into the deep dermis or subcutaneous.
- The injection of this product must be performed by a practitioner authorized to use these medical devices.
- The product must not be used on :
- A minor
- A person suffering from hypersensitivity or allergy to one of the components
- A pregnant or nursing woman
Saypha® treatments should not be used in :
- Patients who have a tendency to develop hypertrophic or cheloid scars and who have pigmentation disorders.
- Patients with a history of autoimmune diseases or undergoing immune treatment.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine hydrochloride or amide-type local anesthetics.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients on anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors (e.g., ASA) should not be treated with the device without consultation with their treating physicians. The device should not be used in areas with skin reactions or inflammatory and/or infectious processes (e.g. acne, herpes, etc.). The device should not be used in combination with laser treatment, chemical peeling, dermabrasion or mesotherapy.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
99.17€ tax excl.