DIVES LACTIC PEEL
61.67€ tax excl.
Superficial peel with excellent tolerance and rejuvenating and moisturizing properties. It has a minimal exfoliating and irritating effect.
DIVES Anti-Age Soft Peel
Superficial peel with excellent tolerance and rejuvenating and moisturizing properties. It has a minimal exfoliating and irritating effect, so it is dedicated to year-round treatments, even for sensitive and vascular skin. The product's formula is based on rejuvenating amino acids and lactic acid enriched with urea, aloe and soothing allantoin
Due to its moisturizing and refreshing effects, it is often used as a preliminary protocol to other beauty treatments. It restores the skin's unique, natural and beautiful appearance that it has lost due to inadequate care or the harmful effects of external factors.
- Allows to quickly rebuild the hydrophilic mantle and to limit the transepidermal water leakage (TEWL). It increases the pH of the formulation, reducing the irritating effect of acids without reducing their effectiveness and at the same time promotes the diffusion of active ingredients into the skin. It soothes, calms irritations, protects damaged parts of the skin from micro-infections. It is a source of endogenous nitrogen and indirectly stimulates vascular flow, increasing the level of oxygenation and detoxification of the tissues
- AHA acid with moderate action and strong moisturizing properties. It is the main component of the physiological NMF (natural moisturizing factor). It stimulates the epidermal ceramides, sealing the skin's hydrolipidic mantle. It has a positive effect on the replacement rate of epidermal cells, giving the skin a long-lasting refreshing effect without feeling dry. It inhibits melanogenic processes, thus effectively reducing discoloration. It stimulates the induction of support fibres, giving long-lasting thickening effects to the skin
- NMF (Natural Moisture Factor) component with intense moisturizing effect. Its anti-inflammatory activity, resulting from its anti-proliferative and anti-granulating activities, helps fight against acne. It has a keratolytic effect and promotes the active absorption of active ingredients into the deeper parts of the skin
- A source of over 200 valuable substances for health and beauty care. It has strong anti-inflammatory, soothing and softening properties. It limits and regulates sebum secretion, soothes inflammation and lightens post-inflammatory discoloration. It restores softness and firmness to facial skin
- Strong moisturizing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, soothing and astringent effect. Soothes irritation and redness, reduces burning and itching of the skin. Accelerates the regeneration and reconstruction of the epidermis.
- Optimization of other aesthetic medicine treatments
- Greying and fatigue of the skin
- Enhancement and improvement of color
- Stimulation of self-repair and regeneration processes
- Initiation of collagen and elastin synthesis and remodeling
- Thickening of the skin's structure and firmness
- Improved moisture levels
- Reduction of discoloration and signs of photoaging
- Arginine (20%)
- Lactic acid (18%)
- Urea (5%)
- Aloe (1%)
- Allantoin (0.2%)
- DIVES MED Anti-Age Soft Peel is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in aesthetic medicine and cosmetics
- Before using the acid, clean the skin and degrease it with PREPEEL LOTION SPRAY 1. Protect the eyes with wet compresses, and delicate areas (corner of the mouth, eyelids, nasal pads) with a greasy ointment or petroleum jelly. Pour approximately 2.5-5 ml of ANTI-AGE SOFT PEEL 2 into the measuring cup, depending on the size of the area to be treated.
- Apply the poured solution evenly, in a thin layer, with quick movements. Let it absorb slightly and repeat the action. Apply 3-4 coats, leave on for 9-15 minutes. When the time is up, rinse with water. To soothe the skin and raise its pH level, apply NEUTRALISING GEL 3 neutralizing preparation on the dried skin for 2-5 minutes, then rinse again with cold water.
- Finish the treatment with a protective cream from the DIVES MED - GLOBAL REGENERATION line, which will reduce the sensation of possible irritation and discomfort.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Bacterial and fungal infection at the treatment site
- Viral skin infection, e.g. active herpes, flat warts
- Skin lesions and open wounds - dermatological therapies with isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of treatment)
- Hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the components of the preparation
- Active autoimmune diseases
- Acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
- Active rosacea
- Cancer, chemotherapy or radiotherapy treatment
- Tendency to hypertrophic scars and keloids
Depending on the procedure used and the individual characteristics of the patient's skin, the peel may cause irritation, redness and slight exfoliation of the skin. In case of unexpected reaction or excessive skin irritation, apply DIVES MED - NEUTRALISING GEL 3 immediately and leave on for 4-5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water.