DIVES - Bright eyes
Bright eyes by Dives is a unique combination of hyaluronic acid and peptides capable of reducing signs of fatigue such as dark circles and intensely moisturizing the eye area.
DIVES Bright eyes
Bright Eyes by Dives reduces signs of fatigue such as dark circles and intensely moisturizes the eye area.
It is a synergistic combination of 4 biomimetic peptides and depigmenting substances.
The cocktail effectively removes pigment caused by accumulated blood and reduces the induction of melanin, thus preventing the skin from darkening. Thanks to the content of rutin, caffeine and hesperidin, the preparation stimulates the microcirculation and prevents the effect of dark circles under the eyes for a long time.
Bright Eyes improves the elasticity of the skin and gently smoothes out wrinkles.
Bright Eyes :
- reduces melanin induction, preventing dark circles from reappearing
- stimulates microcirculation and prevents the effect of dark circles under the eyes for a long time.
- improves skin elasticity and gently smoothes out wrinkles, which ensures complete therapeutic success.
- removes accumulated blood pigments and protects against darkening of the eyelids.
Bright Eyes by Dives is applied to the upper and lower eyelids and the temple area.
Apply to cleansed skin until desired effect is achieved.
Do not exceed 1.5 ml of product per treatment.
Before carrying out the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to ask the patient's history. It is also necessary to eliminate contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure. It is also necessary to inform the patient of the possible results and the possible side effects.
To achieve satisfactory and long-lasting effects, 4 to 6 treatments should be performed at 10 to 14 day intervals. Incorrect treatment or treatment that does not comply with the manufacturer's recommendations can lead to complications and side effects.
In order to achieve optimal treatment results and a safe recovery, it is necessary to :
- avoid wearing makeup for up to 12 hours
- avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for one week after treatment
- not to expose the treatment site to extremely low and high temperatures.