DIVES QPeel 4x5ml
149.17€ tax excl.
Dedicated to the elimination of the symptoms of chronological aging and photoaging as well as skin imperfections and hyperpigmentation.
DIVES QPeel 4x5ml
- QPeel is a non-invasive treatment of uncomplicated course, which selectively stimulates the deep layers of the dermis without sensitizing the outer layers of the epidermis. By acting on the internal structures of the skin, it causes a deep remodeling of the skin that results in a strong thickening, smoothing and remodeling. The formula is an excellent solution for non-invasive lifting and firming of the skin, as well as for the express removal of skin imperfections. The combination of trichloroacetic acid, mandelic acid and kojic acid provides a multi-layered and complete repairing and rejuvenating effect. After the treatment, the skin becomes perfectly taut, smooth and radiant
- QPeel can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in combination with other aesthetic medicine procedures. Using the treatment in combination with other procedures intensifies and prolongs the effects of the therapy. Specialized treatment protocols effectively combine the dermoplastic properties of TCA with an advanced process of revitalization, remodeling and regeneration of the deep layers of the skin without the use of needles.
- Can be combined with other treatments:
- mesotherapy with needles
- micro-needle mesotherapy
- laser therapy
- manual treatments
- Trichloroacetic acid - a derivative of acetic acid which is the most powerful organic acid used in cosmetics and aesthetic medicine. Causes chemical damage to the epidermis, which can even reach the papillary layer of the dermis. It triggers self-repairing processes involving the complete replacement of damaged cells and a profound re-determination of the skin. It positively influences the metabolism and structure of the skin, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin and replenishes endogenous hyaluronic acid.
- Mandelic acid - a high-grade AHA with a high safety profile, obtained from bitter almonds. Increases cell proliferation and replacement with low levels of skin irritation. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and pores and improves skin texture by stimulating collagen and elastin production. Its wide application and effectiveness in many aesthetic problems make it one of the most widely used peels in cosmetics and medicine. It does not sensitize the skin's photoprotective layer to UV rays and can be used all year round.
- Kojic acid - is an inhibitor of tyrosinase which is involved in every stage of melanin formation. It has a strong depigmenting and lightening effect, improves skin tone and hydration. Immunizes the skin against the harmful effects of UV rays and stimulates its regeneration.
QPeel means multidimensional treatment effects:
- year-round application
- selective and directional action in the deeper layers of the skin
- excellent tolerance
- no treatment discomfort
- no visible and lasting skin irritation
- visible skin brightening and firming effects immediately after treatment
- medical safety confirmed by the European CE certificate
- possibility to optimize the effect of other aesthetic treatments
- Trichloroacetic acid
- Mandelic acid
- Kojic acid
Customers who bought this product also bought:
49.17€ tax excl.
98.33€ tax excl.