CytoCare ® 516 (5x5ml)
- Cytocare 516 5x5ml is a hyaluronic acid injection (16mg) designed by the Revitacare laboratory.
- It is a product intended for intermediate skin types (between 35 and 50 years).
- It is indicated in the treatment of many signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, skin dehydration, lack of radiance and skin density.
- This gel is an injectable implant containing hyaluronic acid, a natural component that helps fight against the many signs of aging thanks to its powerful protective and antioxidant effects.
- It is characterized by its powerful protective, antioxidant and moisturizing properties that help to preserve the effects of aging.
- It helps the skin to maintain its radiance, to remain smooth and supple.
- It provides an impressive anti-aging action.
- The results of using the product are immediate and natural.
- Delayed appearance of the first wrinkles
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Optimal hydration of the skin
- More radiant complexion
This product is designed to prevent the appearance of wrinkles on :
Hyaluronic acid 16 mg
- This hyaluronic acid-based product is injected between the dermis and the epidermis with a needle by a doctor.
- It can also be used with a derma roller or derma pen (available in our shop). One bottle maximum for each treatment. Treatments should be spaced at least 1 week apart and maintenance sessions should be scheduled once the desired results are achieved.
- The objective is to use a minimum of product by targeting the most damaged areas. Although natural and tolerated by most patients, it should not be administered to :
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Allergic patients