Belotero Lidocaine Soft 1ml
- Belotero Lidocaine Soft is a sterile and viscoelastic gel based on cross-linked sodium hyaluronate, for single use only, in a glass syringe ready to be injected. Belotero Soft was designed by the MERZ Aesthetics laboratory.
- The Belotero range is manufactured in Geneva, Switzerland, in the strictest respect of the European standards in force (CE label).
Properties of Belotero Lidocaine Soft
- Thanks to its strong cohesiveness and the differences in density of the gel, Belotero Soft is distributed harmoniously in the dermis.
- Belotero does not cause discomfort and it is not common to feel the substance in the injected areas.
- The product does not cause any social exclusion and allows the resumption of daily activities very soon afterwards, or even immediately.
- The effects last from 2 to 4 months.
- The results are immediate, wrinkles and fine lines are filled in and the skin is hydrated.
- Your face is instantly rejuvenated and the effects can be adjusted as desired.
- Touch-ups may be necessary to improve or maintain the effects.
- This treatment does not require social eviction.
This product is adapted, thanks to its properties, for the treatment of fine wrinkles of the face.
Parts of the face indicated :
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crow's feet wrinkles
- Peri-oral wrinkles
- Jugal wrinkles
Composition of Belotero Lidocaine Soft
The box contains :
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate: 20.0 mg/ml
- Lidocaine: 0.3%
- Phosphate buffer pH 7q.s.p: 1 ml
- 2 x Needles 30 G 1/2
Lidocaine is an anesthetic, it is used to locally anesthetize the treatment areas during injection for optimal comfort.
This product is made exclusively with elements of vegetable origin.
- This product is injected into the superficial dermis and can be injected using a Hyaluron Pen, needles or cannulas by an authorized professional
- Contra-indications :
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the product.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not inject in areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent or semi-permanent filler.
It is strongly recommended to consult a professional authorized to inject fillers before use.
You might also like