BELOTERO Lidocaine Intense
- Belotero Lidocaine Intense is a sterile and viscoelastic gel based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid, for single use only, placed in a glass syringe ready to be injected. Lidocaine is an anesthetic, it is used to locally anesthetize the treatment areas during the injection for optimal comfort.
- Belotero Lidocaine Intense is recommended to increase the volume of your facial skin tissue. The high elasticity provides the necessary support capacity for the desired filling, while maintaining good tissue integration.
- The depth of injection is located in the deep dermis.
- It is used in the treatment of wrinkles and deep furrows, the filling of depressions and the projection of the lips.
Composition of Belotero Lidocaine Intense
- Cross-linked HA: 25.5 mg/ml
- Lidocaine hydrochloride: 3.0 mg
- Phosphate buffer pH 7 q.s.p : 1 ml
- 2 x 27 G 1/2 needles
Lidocaine is an anesthetic, it is used to locally anesthetize the treatment areas during injection for optimal comfort.
This product is made exclusively from non-animal ingredients.
Area of application
Belotero Lidocaine Intense is applied to the nasolabial folds, the bitterness folds, the projection of the lips, the chin, the cheekbones, the valley of tears, the temples and the tail of the eyebrow.
- To maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 9 months.
- This product is injected into the deep dermis and can be injected using a Hyaluron Pen, needles or cannulas by a licensed professional.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the product.
- Pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Do not inject in areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent filler
Precautions for use
It is strongly advised to use a professional trained in the injection of filling products.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Hyaluronidase 4x500 IU
JUVEDERM ULTRA 3 (2x1ml)
STYLAGE Special Lips - VIVACY
- On sale!