CytoCare ® HairCare (10x5ml)
- Cytocare Haircare is a product developed specifically for the treatment of various hair and scalp problems.
- Whether it is to fight against progressive or sudden hair loss (linked to certain factors such as stress, fatigue), to fight against dull, tired and dehydrated hair or against greasy hair, dandruff, etc.
- Cytocare HairCare improves the hair structure, regulates seborrhea, stimulates regrowth and slows down hair loss thanks to a combination of invigorating, nourishing and stimulating elements.
- These active ingredients help to cleanse the scalp by rehydrating and stimulating it, allowing it to maintain its protective function. This prevents the reappearance of dandruff, the hair follicles are restructured and strengthened and the hair is shiny and full of vitality, it regains softness, body and density.
- The HairCare formula contains non-cross-linked HA, 5 amino acids (Arginine-Cysteine-Glutamine-Glycine-Ornithine), 1 mineral salt (Zinc), 6 B vitamins.
- B vitamins to stimulate hair follicles, amino acids to nourish tissues and hyaluronic acid to intensely moisturize.
- The results of Cytocare HAIRCARE 10x5ml are visible quickly after the first session.
- As the sessions progress, the results will be more and more convincing as shown in the photo below based on a capillary mesotherapy performed with microneedling.
- It should be noted that patients and practitioners report on average a high satisfaction rate.
This product is used on the scalp to stimulate hair growth and fight against androgenic alopecia and baldness.
- Non cross-linked hyaluronic acid 2 mg
- Revitalizing complex, 5 amino acids (arginine, cysteine, glutamine, glycine, ornithine), zinc, 6 B vitamins
- Before starting the treatment, the patient's history must be taken and the patient must be informed of the immediate effects of the treatment, as well as the possible side effects.
- This product can be used with a derma roller or a derma pen (microneedling) or by superficial injections into the scalp.
- Injection protocol: 6 sessions spaced 6 weeks apart are recommended. A maintenance session should be scheduled every 3 months thereafter in order to maintain the results obtained.
- The treatment must be performed by a professional authorized to perform these techniques.