RESTYLANE Eyelight 0,5ml - GALDERMA
- This product was developed by the GALDERMA laboratory using the patented NASHA technology to provide a solution for a modest volumizing effect.
- This gel is entirely composed of hyaluronic acid of vegetable origin. This gel is purified before going through the unique cross-linking procedure of the GALDERMA laboratory.
- It contains 0.3% lidocaine, a topical anesthetic, to make the patient and the doctor more comfortable.
- restores lost volume, lifts and smoothes the tear duct
- visibly reduces signs of fatigue by reducing dark circles and under-eye puffiness
- creates long-lasting, natural-looking results
- Treatment requires no downtime
Restylane® EyelightTM treatment before and after. A long-lasting, natural glow!
- Circles of darkness
- Periorbital area
- Say goodbye to dark circles that detract from the radiance of your eyes
- The periorbital area is the most exposed area
Restylane Eyelight is a hyaluronic acid-based injectable filler that diminishes under-eye circles caused by a lack of volume.
It is a filling product.
A tiny amount of Restylane® Eyelight is applied under the eye to fill the crease. Shadows and dark circles under the eyes will fade as the crease is filled and volume is restored, giving you a more rejuvenated and less tired appearance.
Contrary to popular belief, there are a number of contraindications to using this product
- Hypersensitivity to one or more of the product's ingredients
- Breastfeeding or pregnancy
- Inject only in areas where there are no infectious or inflammatory skin problems
- It is important to have a healthy lifestyle
- Avoid filling areas that have already been filled with a permanent or semi-permanent filler
Customers who bought this product also bought:
199.00€ tax excl.
93.33€ tax excl.