Saypha Filler 1ml - Croma
- Designed by Croma Laboratories, Saypha Volume is a high quality volumizing dermal filler
- It is a resorbable implant, injectable subcutaneously, composed of highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid and formulated in a physiological buffer at a concentration of 2.3% (23mg/ml).
- It is a device indicated for the correction of deep wrinkles.
- The box contains:
- One pre-filled syringe with 1.0ml of solution
- Two 27G 1/2 sterile disposable needles
- Instructions for use
- Saypha Volume is a volumizer.
- It allows to increase and restore the facial volume and to redraw the facial contours.
- The gel is sterile, viscoelastic, transparent, isotonic, homogenized and perfectly bioresorbable.
- It is characterized by its great elasticity, a property that is particularly effective in modelling the face.
- After treatment with Saypha Volume, patients notice :
- correction of wrinkles and deeper folds
- increase or restoration of facial volumes
- remodeling of facial contours
- more radiant complexion
- The average duration of results is approximately 9 months.
- Touch-ups can be done to enhance the effects obtained.
- It will be necessary to schedule new sessions thereafter in order to maintain the results obtained.
Saypha Volume is injected for the following indications and areas
- Cheekbone volume
- Marionette lines or bitterness folds
- Nasolabial folds
- Highly concentrated sodium hyaluronate 23mg/ml
- Phosphate buffer
- Sodium chloride
- Saypha filler is a gel implant to be injected into the mid to deep dermis.
- It is a medical device that should only be administered by a professional qualified to inject hyaluronic acid fillers.
- This product is used with a needle or a cannula in the medium to deep dermis or with a Hyaluron Pen (accessories available on our shop, the needle is included in the box).
- As a precautionary measure, this product should not be injected into :
- Minor patients
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patients with an allergy or hypersensitivity to one of the components
Saypha® treatments should not be used in
- Patients who have a tendency to develop hypertrophic or cheloid scars and who have pigmentation disorders.
- Patients with a history of autoimmune diseases or undergoing immune treatment.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine hydrochloride or amide-type local anesthetics.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients on anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors (e.g., ASA) should not be treated with the device without consultation with their treating physicians. The device should not be used in areas with skin reactions or inflammatory and/or infectious processes (e.g. acne, herpes, etc.). The device should not be used in combination with laser treatment, chemical peeling, dermabrasion or mesotherapy.