Saypha Filler 1ml - Croma
- Designed by Croma Laboratories, Saypha Filler 1ml is the new cross-linked hyaluronic acid-based filler that replaces "Princess Filler". It is a sterile, clear, biodegradable, viscoelastic, isotonic and homogenized injectable gel implant.
- It is an injection indicated for the treatment of medium to deep wrinkles. The product is ideal for correcting perioral wrinkles, lip contours and increasing lip volume. It is also used for reconstruction purposes in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy, scars or morphological asymmetry.
- The box contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe with 1ml of solution
- 2 needles 27G ½
Thanks to its dynamic viscoelastic properties, this product allows to correct folds, moderate to deep facial wrinkles and increase the volume of the lips.
After injection, patients can notice the following results:
- Harmonization of the contour and volume of the lips
- Better hydration of the skin which becomes more supple
- Filling of wrinkles
- The estimated duration of results is 6-9 months on average
This gel can be used to :
- Fill moderate wrinkles (nasolabial folds, bitterness folds, etc.)
- Increase the volume of the lips
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration 2.3% (23mg/ml)
- Other components: phosphate buffer, NaCl
- Saypha filler is a gel implant to be injected into the mid to deep dermis.
- It is a medical device that should only be administered by a professional qualified in the injection of hyaluronic acid fillers.
- This product is used with a needle or a cannula in the medium to deep dermis or with a Hyaluron Pen.
- As a precautionary measure, this product should not be injected into
- Minor patients
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Patients with an allergy or hypersensitivity to one of the components
Saypha® treatments should not be used in
- Patients who have a tendency to develop hypertrophic or cheloid scars and who have pigmentation disorders.
- Patients with a history of autoimmune diseases or undergoing immune treatment.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine hydrochloride or amide-type local anesthetics.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women. - Patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients on anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors (e.g., ASA) should not be treated with the device without consultation with their treating physicians. The device should not be used in areas with skin reactions or inflammatory and/or infectious processes (e.g. acne, herpes, etc.). The device should not be used in combination with laser treatment, chemical peeling, dermabrasion or mesotherapy.