Saypha Volume Lidocaine 1ml - Croma
- Saypha Volume Lidocaine injection (1x1ml), formerly called Princess Volume Lidocaine, was designed by the CROMA laboratory
- Saypha Volume Lidocaine 1ml corrects medium to deep wrinkles, scars, and rejuvenates the skin.
- This product contains a single-phase, sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, clear, isotonic, highly cross-linked and homogeneous gel.
- This product allows the skin of the face to be gently lifted, without being aggressed.
Thanks to its high concentration and its high degree of cross-linking, this innovative filling product, from the CROMA laboratory, allows you to :
- Fill in medium to large wrinkles
- Hydrate the skin in depth
- Restore lost facial volumes
- HA concentration (23 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine (0.3%)
- Cross-linking agent BDDE
- Other ingredients: Phosphate, NaCl
- pH 7.1
- Osmolality [mOsmol/ kg] 291
- Dynamic viscosity [mPa-s] 1,000,000
- Consult an authorized professional before use. Contraindications exist for hyaluronic acid, it is important to check that there are no contraindications before initiating this type of treatment.
- Thanks to its viscoelasticity, this gel can be injected with a 27G needle for a smooth injection. This gel can also be used with the Hyaluron Pen.
Saypha® treatments should not be used in :
- Patients who have a tendency to develop hypertrophic or cheloid scars and who have pigmentation disorders.
- Patients with a history of autoimmune diseases or undergoing immune treatment.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine hydrochloride or amide-type local anesthetics.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients on anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors (e.g., ASA) should not be treated with the device without consultation with their treating physicians. The device should not be used in areas with skin reactions or inflammatory and/or infectious processes (e.g. acne, herpes, etc.). The device should not be used in combination with laser treatment, chemical peeling, dermabrasion or mesotherapy.