Saypha RICH 1ml - Croma
- Created by Croma Laboratories, Saypha Rich is a gel implant indicated for mesotherapy. It has a high concentration of hyaluronic acid and provides long-lasting skin rejuvenation effects. The properties of the product place it in the category of skin boosters.
- The product improves skin hydration and is ideal for slightly reducing fine lines and correcting scars.
- Saypha Rich is characterized by its quality, safety and comfort.
- The box contains:
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1ml
- Needle of 30G1/2
- 1 leaflet
- Saypha Rich is an injectable gel based on SMART technology (Supreme Monophasic Technology and Non-Reticulated Technology).
- It is a hyaluronic acid of vegetable origin. Stabilized by glycerol, the gel provides excellent natural hydration.
- The effects of the product are long lasting (on average 3 months) but not permanent.
The following results can be observed after injection of this product:
- Deep hydration of the skin
- More radiant complexion
- Revitalized skin
- Better hydrated lips
- Less wrinkles and fine lines (faded)
This gel is used in the treatment of areas such as
- The face
- The neck
- The neckline
- The back of the hand
- The arms
- Hyaluronic acid (18mg/ml concentration)
- Glycerol (1,2,3-propantriol)
- Citrate phosphate buffer
- This product must be injected into the superficial to medium dermis.
- This product must be handled by a professional trained in the injection of dermal fillers.
- This gel can be injected with a needle, a cannula or with the Hyaluron Pen.
- The use of this product is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Allergy to any of the ingredients in the product
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Injection into areas with skin problems (infection, inflammation)
Saypha® treatments should not be used in :
- Patients who have a tendency to develop hypertrophic or cheloid scars and who have pigmentation disorders.
- Patients with a history of autoimmune diseases or undergoing immune treatment.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine hydrochloride or amide-type local anesthetics.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women. - Patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients on anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors (e.g., ASA) should not be treated with the device without consultation with their treating physicians. The device should not be used in areas with skin reactions or inflammatory and/or infectious processes (e.g. acne, herpes, etc.). The device should not be used in combination with laser treatment, chemical peeling, dermabrasion or mesotherapy.