Saypha Filler Lidocaine 1ml - Croma
- Saypha Filler Lidocaine is a viscoelastic solution designed to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and increase lip volume
- This gel is indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis
- This product is used for cosmetic purposes but can also be used for reconstruction in the treatment of facial lipoatrophy, disabling scars or morphological asymmetry
-This device is a sterile, biodegradable, viscoelastic, clear, transparent, isotonic and homogenized injectable gel implant
- It is composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid, formulated at a concentration of 23mg/ml in a physiological buffer with added 0.3% lidocaine hydrochloride
- The ancillary role of lidocaine hydrochloride is to reduce pain at the time of injection
- Each box contains a pre-filled syringe of 1.0ml solution, two 27G 1/2 sterile disposable needles, instructions for use and a set of two labels with the batch number
- With Saypha Filler Lidocaine, medium to deep wrinkles on your face disappear, your skin is rehydrated & revitalized, for a rejuvenated appearance.
- The effects of this product last on average 6-9 months.
- The duration also depends on the patient's lifestyle, skin type and age.
- Touch-ups can be done to enhance the effects obtained.
- Maintenance sessions will also be necessary in order to maintain the desired effects over time
- This gel can be used to :
- Filling moderate wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds
- Bitter lines
- Increase the volume of the lips
- Highly concentrated cross-linked sodium hyaluronate 23 mg/ml
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 0.3
- Phosphate buffer, sodium chloride
- This product is used with a needle or a cannula in the medium to deep dermis or with a Hyaluron Pen (Accessories available on our shop, the needle is included in the box).
- This product requires a technical gesture and must be used by an authorized professional.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the product.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not inject in areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler.
Saypha® treatments should not be used in :
- Patients who have a tendency to develop hypertrophic or cheloid scars and who have pigmentation disorders.
- Patients with a history of autoimmune diseases or undergoing immune treatment.
- Patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine hydrochloride or amide-type local anesthetics.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Patients under 18 years of age.
- Patients on anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors (e.g., ASA) should not be treated with the device without consultation with their treating physicians. The device should not be used in areas with skin reactions or inflammatory and/or infectious processes (e.g. acne, herpes, etc.). The device should not be used in combination with laser treatment, chemical peeling, dermabrasion or mesotherapy.