ME LINE 02 CAUCASIAN SKIN NIGHT
72.42€ tax excl.
Night depigmenting cream for skin types I - IV
Works as a genetic modulator: inhibits the intracelular expression of the mRNA necessary for the synthesis of the tyrosinase enzyme, so that it has no metabolic activity or cytotoxic conditions or activity for melanin production.
ME LINE 02 CAUCASIAN SKIN NIGHT
MELINE is the first and only product line specialising in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentation disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
ME LINE 02
Treatment of different types of pigment spots: melasma, pregnancy mask, brown spots...
Night depigmenting cream for skin types I - IV (according to the Fitzpatrick method)
Its dermocosmetic depigmenting ingredients have a high skin tolerance. They reduce spots and delay their appearance. They delay the photoaging cell cycle.
Works as a genetic modulator: inhibits the intracelular expression of the mRNA necessary for the synthesis of the tyrosinase enzyme, so that it has no metabolic activity or cytotoxic conditions or activity for the production of melanin.
- Treatment Melasma / Chloasma, hyperpigmentation under medical supervision.
- Age spots.
- Treatment of different types of pigment spots: melasma or pregnancy mask, diffuse brown spots.
- Depigmentation solution for phototypes I-IV
- Improves the appearance of pigmentation spots and delays their formation.
- Stimulates the cell cycle, combating the visible signs of photoaging of the skin.
- Antioxidant action that increases the vital capacity of the cell.
- Reduces melanin deposits.
- Treatment of different types of pigmentation spots: melasma or pregnancy mask, diffuse brown spots.
- The combination of different active ingredients allows a strong inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the process of melanin formation.
The synergy of its ingredients leads to an effective reduction in the transcription of the mRNA necessary for the synthesis of tyrosinase and thus allows an effective inhibition of melanin synthesis.
Its dermocosmetic depigmenting ingredients have a high skin tolerance.
The product must be used for at least 90 days, but the total time will be determined by the professional.
Azelaic Acid 15
Melanostatin 5% (for the skin)
Arbutina 4% (in the form of a paste)
Magnesium Sulfate 3% (Magnesium Sulfate)
Thioctic Acid 5
Phenil ethyl resorcinol 0.5
ME LINE 02 allows less irritation, for more efficiency and protection
- Azelaic acid inhibits tyrosinase, blocks mythocondial redox systems
- Melanostatin prevents binding to its melanotrophin receptor and inhibits messenger RNA
- Arbutina inhibits polymerase activity and melanosome maturation
- Magnesium sulfate inhibits melonotropin activity
-Thioctic acid is an acid carrier. It blocks the synthesis of DOPA and DOPAquinone.
- Phenyl ethyl resorcinol has a depigmenting action blocking the oxidative processes of tyrosinase, inhibiting M-RNA
- Retinol induces epidermal cell transfer. Inhibits tyrosinase transcription and blocks the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes
- Combination of active ingredients to control and inhibit melanin synthesis and the tyrosinase enzyme.
- Promotes epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
Apply a small amount of the cream to clean, dry skin, massaging it into the skin in circular motions until it is completely absorbed. In case of tightness, apply a moisturizing cream on top
ME LINE 02 is applied every evening before and after a treatment with ME LINE 01 for 60 to 90 days
It is applied in addition to the ME LINE 05 Home MASK once a week
ME LINE 02 NIGHT can also be applied as a maintenance treatment 2 to 3 times a week until the bottle is used up
IMPORTANT: always use a sunscreen with SPF 50+
Customers who bought this product also bought:
35.66€ tax excl.