Indications : Skin flaws should be addressed.
The peeling technique can be used to treat a wide range of symptoms:
- Skin tone that is dull (radiance and luminosity of the skin)
- Pores that have dilated
- Skin discoloration
- Age-related changes in the skin (skin hydration, wrinkles and fine lines)
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Skin that is oily and acne-prone
- Scars are a type of scar that appears on (accidental and post-operative scars, acne scars)
- Hyperpigmentation is a condition in which a person's (brown spots)
- Stretch marks that are red in color
At the surface level, the epidermis' dead cells are removed and replaced by younger, fresher cells. The complexion of the face is restored, and all noticeable flaws are removed.
The active chemicals operate on the dermis selectively depending on the skin imperfection to be addressed at the middle level.
The doctor administers a chemical agent to the skin in order to cause the epidermis, as well as the superficial and deep layers of the dermis, to be destroyed in a limited and regulated manner.
He selects the concentration of the peel's active components based on the needs of each patient.
- Male or female skin: Women's skin is thinner and more delicate than men's, which has a thicker, less supple texture.
- Young or mature skin: We are more in a maintenance and preventative mode before the age of 45. To recover its brilliance after that age, the skin demands a more intensive treatment.
- Light, dark, or matte skin: There are skin care solutions available today that can safely treat all forms of pigmentation, but not all signs.