91.58€ tax excl.
REVOLAX SUB-Q Lidocaine 1,1ml
This is an injectable hyaluronic acid with the thickest properties in the Revolax product range. Thanks to its advanced ability to shape, maintain its structure and longevity, it is recommended for the treatment of deep to severe wrinkles, including nasolabial and facial contours (cheek, chin or nose).
- High purity non-animal hyaluronic acid
- Natural substances extracted from bacteria
- High purity (endotoxin <0.0015 IU / mg)
- Biodegradable (natural absorption)
- High cross-linking: very fine cross-linking technology
- Improved durability
- Highly coherent single phase
- Regular and dense pattern
- Stable and consistent gel structure
- Natural effect / Soft injection
- High viscosity and elasticity
- Intensifies the persistence of a longer lifespan
- Maintains elasticity by closely supporting the skin tissue
- REVOLAX SUBQ lidocaine is packaged for single use only. Do not re-sterilize. Do not use if package is opened or damaged.
- REVOLAX SUBQ lidocaine should not be injected into an area where there is an implant.
- REVOLAX SUBQ Lidocaine should not be mixed with other products before implantation.
- Hyaluronic acid products are known to be incompatible with quaternary ammonium salts such as benzalkonium chloride.
- Do not use in patients with coagulation disorders or in patients who have been treated with thrombolytic anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors within the previous 2 weeks. It is also recommended to avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or high doses of vitamin C during the week prior to injection.
- Patients are advised not to wear make-up for 12 hours after the injection and to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light, extreme cold and heat for two weeks after the injection.
- If the needle is stuck, do not increase the pressure on the plunger rod, but stop the injection and replace the needle.