REVOLAX Fine Lidocaine 1,1ml
- It is a medical product and has a CE medical certificate
- The product is based on a high purity, non-animal hyaluronic acid and is an all-natural substance optimized to synchronize with human skin tissue.
- It is a lightweight, highly viscoelastic, dermal injectable hyaluronic acid gel designed for the treatment of superficial wrinkles, including crow's feet, glabellar lines and neck wrinkles. It quickly penetrates the skin, creating a very natural and healthier appearance for the injected area.
- REVOLAX Fine with lidocaine is a clear, biodegradable, cross-linked dermal filler.
- Non-animal hyaluronic acid of high purity
- Natural substances extracted from bacteria
- High purity (endotoxin <0.0015 IU / mg)
- Biodegradable (natural absorption)
- High cross-linking: fine cross-linking technology
- Improved durability
- Highly coherent single phase
- Regular and dense pattern
- Stable and consistent gel structure
- Natural effect / Soft injection
- High viscosity and elasticity
- Intensifies the persistence of a longer lifespan
- Maintains elasticity by firmly supporting the skin tissue
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid: 24 mg/ml - Lidocaine HCI: 3 mg/ml
- Phosphate buffered saline solution, pH 7.0: q.s.
- REVOLAX FINE lidocaine is packaged for single use only. Do not re-sterilize.
- REVOLAX FINE lidocaine should not be injected into an area where there is an implant.
- REVOLAX FINE Lidocaine should not be mixed with other products prior to implantation.
- Hyaluronic acid products are known to be incompatible with quaternary ammonium salts such as benzalkonium chloride.
- Do not use in patients with coagulation disorders or in patients who have been treated with thrombolytic anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors within the previous 2 weeks. It is also recommended to avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or high doses of vitamin C during the week prior to injection.
- Patients are advised not to wear make-up for 12 hours after the injection and to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV light, extreme cold and heat for two weeks after the injection.
- If the needle is stuck, do not increase the pressure on the plunger rod, but stop the injection and replace the needle.