REVOLAX Deep Lidocaine 1,1ml
- The products of this brand use high purity hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, which is a 100% natural substance, synchronizing optimally with human skin tissue.
- The fillers are completely free of the cross-linking agent BDDE, which guarantees a high level of safety for the patient.
- Revolax Deep with lidocaine is a thick, long-lasting gel used to correct deep wrinkles or facial volumetry.
- Revolax Deep with Lidocaine is a biodegradable, non-animal, transparent, high viscoelastic cross-linked filler.
- High purity non-animal hyaluronic acid
- Natural substances extracted from bacteria
- High purity (endotoxin <0.0015 iu="" mg="" li="">
- Biodegradable (natural absorption)
- High cross-linking: Very fine cross-linking technology
- Improved durability
- Highly coherent single-phase
- Regular and dense pattern
- Stable and consistent gel structure
- Natural effect / Soft injection
- High viscosity and elasticity
- Intensifies persistence for longer life
- Maintains elasticity by closely supporting the skin tissue
- REVOLAX DEEP lidocaine is packaged for single use only. Do not re-sterilize. Do not use if package is opened or damaged.
- REVOLAX DEEP lidocaine should not be injected into an area where there is an implant.
- REVOLAX DEEP Lidocaine should not be mixed with other products before implantation.
- Hyaluronic acid products have a known incompatibility with quaternary ammonium salts such as benzalkonium chloride.
- Do not use in patients with coagulation disorders or in patients who have been treated with thrombolytic anticoagulants or platelet aggregation inhibitors within the previous 2 weeks. It is also recommended to avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or high doses of vitamin C the week before the injection.
- Patients are advised not to wear makeup for 12 hours after the injection and to avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, UV rays and extreme temperatures for two weeks after the injection.
- If the needle is blocked, do not increase pressure on the plunger rod, but stop the injection and replace the needle.
Based on 8 reviews
It is good to use, without allergy and with lidocaine which is natural. (Translated review)
Good product (Translated review)
The best in terms of holding. (Translated review)
compliant product (Translated review)
Very good (Translated review)
Excellent (Translated review)
Fast shipping time. Satisfied with the product that I already use for a long time (Translated review)
The best product fast delivery this is the 2nd time I order and never disappointed I highly recommend (Translated review)