ME LINE 01 - PEELING & PREP CAUCASIAN SKIN
80.83€ tax excl.
Includes the PEELING ME LINE 01 CAUCASIAN SKIN TREATMENT and the PREP ME LINE 00
Treatment for Caucasian skin of phototype I-IV. Treatment of melasma and chloasma, hyperpigmentation and pygmental spots. MEDICAL USE
PREP 00 :
The ME LINE pre-peel changes the polarity of the skin for a better absorption with a cellular depolymerizing effect
PEELING & PRE-PEELING CAUCASIAN SKIN - ME LINE 00 + ME LINE 01
Melasma is the most common hyperpigmentation disorder and affects millions of people worldwide. It is normally characterized by hyperchromic spots located symmetrically in the center of the face, on the cheeks or in the lower region of the face.
Many factors are involved in the appearance of melasma, sun exposure being the most important of them. There is some evidence that there is a genetic susceptibility to suffer from it. In addition, specialists believe that hormonal changes are also involved in its appearance: pregnancy, use of contraceptives, alteration of thyroid function, use of certain medications or cosmetics.
Studies conducted on different populations have shown that even a small amount of melasma in the facial area can lead to significant emotional and psychological disturbances, which is why proper treatment is so important.
The MeLine product line developed in Innoaesthetics laboratories, thanks to the joint efforts of our R&D and medical departments, offers an innovative therapeutic activity. An in-depth knowledge of the development and evolution of melasma and how it affects different skin phototypes and a specific area has allowed our specialists to design products that treat these specific skin pigmentation problems in a safe and effective way.
After extensive scientific research, we have found the ideal formula: a combination of active ingredients that act on the pre-synthesis of melanin, as well as on the direct activity (synthesis) and post-synthesis of tyrosinase, thus controlling the different stages involved in the deposition of melanin on the tissues and the formation of a pigmented spot.
MeLine Caucasian Skin products are mainly intended for the treatment of melasma in skin phototypes I - IV. The synergy of its active ingredients allows: inhibition of hormonal activity on the melanocyte, control of free radicals activity, improvement of the state of the epidermal tissue, chelation of minerals that activate the enzymatic activity, blocking of tyrosinase activity, promotion of epidermal renewal to eliminate the pigment content of the cell
The treatment protocol includes two home care products that work in synergy and complement the professional treatment applied by the specialist. These two products will control melanin activity and the production of the tyrosinase enzyme. They are essential to complete the treatment because they reinforce its effectiveness and prolong its effects.
MELINE is the first and only product line specialized in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigment disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
Peeling 01 Caucasian skin
The Caucasian Skin Peel is ideal for the treatment of Melasma / Chloasma, hyperpigmentation under medical supervision. It also treats pygmental spots.
It is a treatment for Caucasian skin of phototype I-IV that combines active ingredients to control and inhibit melanin synthesis and the enzyme tyrosinase.
This product promotes epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
- Depigmentationsolution for phototypes I-IV
- Improves the appearance of pigmentation spots and delays their formation.
- Stimulates the cell cycle, fighting the visible signs of photoaging of the skin.
ME LINE 01
Azelaic Acid 25
Tranexamic Acid 5
Arbutin 8% (in the form of a paste)
Kojic Acid 5
Lactobionic Acid 10
Retinol 1% of the product
Phenylethyl Resorcinol 0.5% Sodium hyaluronate
Combination of active ingredients to control and inhibit melanin synthesis and the tyrosinase enzyme to promote epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
ME LINE 00
Lactobionic Acid 10
Lactic Acid 10
Ferulic Acid 10
Thioctic Acid 5
ME LINE 01
- Azelaic acid inhibits tyrosinase, blocks mythocondial redox systems
- Tranexamic acid inhibits plasminogen and deactivates tyrosinase. Its properties are non-inflammatory.
- Arbutin inhibits polymerase activity and melanosome maturation
- Kojic acid blocks the synthesis of DOPA and DOPAquinone. Prevents the transformation of dopachrome into eumelamine
- Lactobionic acid increases the power of active absorption
- Retinol induces epidermal cell transfer. Inhibits the transcription of tyrosinase and blocks the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol blocks the oxidative processes of tyrosinase, inhibiting the expression of messenger RNA
ME LINE 00
-Lactobionic acid changes the polarity of my skin and increases the protection of the skin barrier
-Lactic Ac id is a gentle breaker of desmosomes on the upper layers of the skin
-Ferulic Acid is an acid carrier, has brightening and antioxidant properties
-Thioctic Acid is an acid carrier
- Nanopeptide increases the bioavailability of acids in the skin and acts as a cellular depolymerizer
1. Peeling in the office
Before applying the peel, stop all treatments for 48 hours
- Clean and degrease the skin
Apply the MELINE 02 Night in the evening 1 to 2 times once a week for the entire winter
- Clean the skin, remove grease and dry the skin completely. Place ME LINE 00 PREP y in a container and apply the contents of an ampoule to the affected area with a brush. Leave on for 3 minutes.
- Apply an even layer of ME LINE 01 CAUCASIAN SKIN to the entire face. After 15 minutes, apply a second layer to areas with melasma. First treatment session: Leave on for 30 minutes. Second treatment session: Leave on for 45 minutes (after 30 days). Third treatment session: Leave on for 45 minutes (after 6-8 months).
- Cleanse the skin with a mild cleanser. Apply ME LINE 03 MOIST y drops and spread the product in a thin layer. Allow to dry.
- Finally, apply the appropriate B.B. ME LINE 04 CREAM.
Instructions for use
- The product should be used for at least 90 days, but the total time will be determined by the professional.
- After cleansing the skin of the face, apply with the sponge device of the tube, on the pigmented areas only.
- If irritation occurs, space out applications every other day for 2 to 3 weeks before resuming one application per day.
- Let it dry and absorb
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought:
35.66€ tax excl.