ME LINE 01 - PEELING & PREP PEAU ETHNIQUE
Includes the PEELING ME LINE 01 Ethnic SKIN TREATMENT and the PREP ME LINE 00
Treatment for ethnic skin of phototype IV- VI. Treatment of melasma and chloasma, hyperpigmentation and pigmentation spots. MEDICAL USE
PREP 00 :
The ME LINE pre-peel changes the polarity of the skin for a better absorption with a cellular depolymerizing effect
PEELING & PRE PEELING Ethnic skin - ME LINE 00 + ME LINE 01
MELINE is the first and only product line specialized in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentary disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
Peeling 01 Ethnic skin
The Ethnic Skin Peel is ideal for the treatment of Melasma / Chloasma, hyperpigmentation under medical supervision. It also treats pigmentation spots.
It is a treatment for ethnic skins of phototype IV-VI that combines active ingredients to control and inhibit the synthesis of melanin and the enzyme tyrosinase.
This product promotes epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
- Depigmentation solution for phototypes IV-VI
- Improves the appearance of pigmentation spots and delays their formation.
- Stimulates the cell cycle, fighting the visible signs of photoaging of the skin.
- Promotes epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells
ME LINE 01
Mandelic Acid 25
Ascorbic Acid 5
Tranexamic Acid 5
Phytic Acid 10
Salycilic Acid 10
Retinol 1% of the total
Combination of active ingredients to control and inhibit melanin synthesis and the tyrosinase enzyme to promote epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
ME LINE 00
Lactobionic Acid 10
Lactic Acid 10
Ferulic Acid 10
Thioctic Acid 5
ME LINE 01
- Mandelic acid increases the epidermolytic action of the different layers of the skin
- Tranexamic acid inhibits plasminogen and deactivates tyrosinase. Its properties are non-inflammatory.
- Ascorbic acid dissolves oxidized melanin deposits
- Pyruvic acid disperses melanin in the epidermis and accelerates the exfoliation of the upper layers of the skin
- Salicylic acid breaks down intercellular bridges and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Retinol induces epidermal cell transfer. Inhibits the transcription of tyrosinase and blocks the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes.
ME LINE 00
-Lactobionic acid changes the polarity of my skin and increases the protection of the skin barrier
-Lactic acid is a gentle breaker of desmosomes on the upper layers of the skin
-Ferulic Acid is an acid carrier, has brightening and antioxidant properties
-Thioctic Acid is an acid carrier
- Nanopeptide increases the bioavailability of acids in the skin and acts as a cellular depolymerizer
1. Peeling in the office
Before applying the peel, stop all treatments for 48 hours
- Clean and degrease the skin
Apply MELINE 02 Night in the evening once or twice a week throughout the winter
Instructions for use
- The product should be used for at least 90 days, but the total time will be determined by the professional.
- After cleansing the skin of the face, apply with the sponge device of the tube, on the pigmented areas only.
- If irritation occurs, space out applications every other day for 2 to 3 weeks before resuming one application per day.
- Let it dry and absorb
Clean the skin, remove grease and dry the skin completely. Place ME LINE 00 PREP y in a container and apply the contents of an ampoule to the area concerned using a brush. Leave on for 3 minutes.
Apply an even layer of ME LINE 01 CAUCASIAN SKIN to the entire face. After 15 minutes, apply a second layer to areas with melasma. First treatment session: Leave on for 30 minutes. Second treatment session: Leave on for 45 minutes (after 30 days). Third treatment session: Leave on for 45 minutes (after 6-8 months).
Cleanse the skin with a mild cleanser. Apply ME LINE 03 MOIST y drops and spread the product in a thin layer. Allow to dry.
Finally, apply the appropriate ME LINE 04 B.B. CREAM.
What is MELASMA?
Melasma, also known as pregnancy mask, is the most common hyperpigmentation disorder and affects millions of people worldwide. It is normally characterized by hyperchromatic spots located symmetrically in the middle of the face, on the cheeks or in the lower part of the face.
Many factors are involved in the development and growth of melasma, with sun exposure being the most important factor. It has been confirmed that a certain genetic susceptibility can influence the potential condition. In addition, hormonal changes also play a role: pregnancy, use of contraceptives, changes in thyroid function, use of certain medications and cosmetics.
Extensive knowledge and research into the development and evolution of melasma, its influence on different skin phototypes and the specific areas where melasma is present, has enabled the specialists at MELINE to develop products that effectively and safely treat this specific skin pigmentation problem. This is how the ME LINE Ethnic SKIN line was born, which is mainly intended for the treatment of melasma of skin phototypes IV to VI.
You might also like