CLH Lipase 10x5ml - MCCM
- The CLH Lipase MCCM 5x10ml is a product resulting from biotechnology. It is composed of 3 specific enzymes: collagenosis, lipase and hyaluronidase (CLH). These 3 molecules have direct effects on the fat accumulated in the body.
- In contact with the body, these enzymes target fatty deposits and dissolve them. Various reactions lead to their elimination and assimilation by the body. CLH Lipase thus enables effective weight loss.
- Each enzyme that makes up CLH Lipase has specific properties. Collagenosis acts on the body's collagen. It stimulates your metabolism to eliminate fatty deposits causing cellulite.
- Lipase is an enzyme affecting triglycerides. It thus transforms the fat in the body into smaller molecules in order to facilitate the absorption of the latter by the body.
- Hyaluronidase, on the other hand, prevents the accumulation of fluid in the body. It depolymerizes hyaluronic acid around connective tissue cells. This action thus facilitates the distribution of fat throughout the body.
The effects of CLH Lipase MCCM are multiple. The combined action of the different enzymes helps in weight loss and in the significant reduction of many parts of the body. By eliminating fat cells, the product relaxes the epidermis for a toned and smoother result. It also fights flaccidity and firms the buttocks. Its action on hyaluronic acid is beneficial, as it prevents water retention and related swelling. The formula with various enzymes acts in depth for a more lasting effect.
CLH Lipase can be used on many parts of the body
- CLH Lipase must be applied by a professional. He has the necessary knowledge to evaluate the effect of the product and the number of sessions necessary for its benefits to be perfectly noticeable.
- The product is to be applied on the eyelids, face or body. After a few sessions, it reduces fatty deposits while erasing facial wrinkles and toning the epidermis.