- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is an injectable gel with Lidocaine from Galderma's Perlane collection, specially formulated to smooth wrinkles and deep folds painlessly.
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel, which binds water molecules to add volume. The presence of 0.3% lidocaine reduces the pain of the injection and provides more comfort to the patient.
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is indicated to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds in patients over 21 years of age. This incredible dermal filler is based on the patented NASHA (Non-Animal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid) technology in which hyaluronic acid is stabilized by binding HA molecules together in a network. This advanced technology creates a long-lasting substance that closely resembles authentic hyaluronic acid in the body, making it biocompatible and giving it a higher rate of acceptance by the skin.
- Restylane Lyft with Lidocaine is a non-permanent dermal filler with a high degree of purity that ensures a long-lasting effect and minimal tissue disruption, as well as a minimal risk of allergic reactions. It is non-toxic and does not affect facial expressions or movements
- Package Contents
- Hyaluronic acid (non-cross-linked) containing 0.3% lidocaine
- 1 x 1.0 ml syringes
- Treatment of nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Reduction of frown lines and tear troughs
- Reduce mouth wrinkles
- Smoothing of small lines around the mouth
- Improvement of the chin
- The rate of hyaluronic acid degradation varies from patient to patient, depending on many factors. However, in clinical studies, more than 80% of patients achieve excellent results 6 to 9 months after treatment and in a large percentage of patients (more than 60%), the result is maintained up to 12 months.
- Beware of side effects: Possible side effects such as mild itching, tenderness, redness, swelling or bruising may appear shortly after the injection. They disappear without a trace within 48 hours