RESTYLANE REFYNE lidocaine (1x1ml) - GALDERMA
- Non-animal cross-linked hyaluronic acid. The main component of Restylane® (previously: Emervel®) is hyaluronic acid. It is a natural substance present in all living organisms. Hyaluronic acid is mixed with a cross-linking agent called Butanediol Diglycidyl Ether (BDDE) to form a gel, which is then purified by dialysis to remove the traces of BDDE left by the process.
- The hyaluronic acid contained in Restylane® is produced by a biotechnological process resulting from bacterial fermentation, without using animal products.
- Restylane® benefits from what manufacturers call its Optimal Balance Technology™.
- Restylane® has 4 levels of cross-linking, which translates into 4 levels of gel firmness across the range. Particle size or sizing is achieved during the manufacturing process after cross-linking, by sieving the gels through different sized meshes.
- The hyaluronic acid is completely degraded in the skin over a period of several months, ultimately leaving no trace of the filler.
- Refyne (Emervel® Classic) provides a medium lifting effect and is ideal for moderate lines and wrinkles. It produces natural-looking results for a fresh, youthful appearance. The addition of 0.3% lidocaine ensures comfort during treatment.
- Optimal Balance Technology™, employed in the manufacture of Restylane®, results in a product that lasts 6-9 months. In clinical trials, some effects were also observed at 12 months.
- Injected into the deep middle layer of the skin's dermis, Restylane Refyne can be used to reduce the following
- Moderate wrinkles and fine lines
- nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Results are safe and instantaneous from the first treatment. The overall effects will last from 6 to 9 months, or even up to a year, depending on individual factors such as age, lifestyle and the technique used.
- Hyaluronic acid: 20 mg/ml
- Lidocaine: 0.3%
- hypersensitivity to one of the components
- skin infection near the injection site
- patients likely to develop keloids
- pregnant or breast-feeding women
- allergy or anaphylaxis
- coagulation disorders
- autoimmune disorders
- antibiotic therapy
You should also consult the other products of the laboratory Galderma :
Customers who bought this product also bought:
199.00€ tax excl.