RESTYLANE KYSSE Lidocaine (1ml)
- Restylane® Kysse 1 ml Lidocaine is a dermal filler indicated for injection into the lips for lip augmentation.
The product is designed to give volume to your lips and improve the lip contour.
To create soft and natural looking lips. This hyaluronic acid based gel attaches to the inside of your lips.
- This product is specially formulated toimprove or increase the body of the lip (contour and volume)
- Restylane Lidocaine Cystic Fibrosis contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic for the most comfortable treatment possible.
- The goal of this product is to provide:
- Hydrated and revitalized lips
- An increase in the volume of the lips
- A sublimated mouth
- 1 pre-filled syringe of 1ml Needles 30G
- Hyaluronic acid gel 20mg/mL
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3mg/ml
Restylane combines two unique technologies (OBT and NASHA ™) for the broadest range of hyaluronic acid fillers - the choice to create the natural elegance patients desire.
- Lip contour
- Lips (to gain volume or rehydrate against red lip symptoms)
- Perioral wrinkles
- Philtral ridges (to enhance the cupid's bow)
Caution! This procedure must be performed by a licensed professional
Depth of application: Restylane Kysse must be injected into the deep dermis (labial mucosa) with a needle or a cannula.
Duration of effectiveness: 6 to 9 months. Touch-ups can be done to improve the results obtained. Maintenance sessions are also necessary to maintain the effect of the gel
Contra-indications: Not suitable for minors, pregnant or breast-feeding women and people with skin inflammation or an allergic ground
At Galderma, innovation is the cornerstone of their commitment to advancing dermatology. Galderma stands out as one of the few companies able to invent, develop and bring to market truly innovative dermatological solutions that meet the needs of consumers and patients. Galderma has best-in-class innovation capabilities that benefit from a common platform, cross-fertilization and a balanced risk profile.