RESTYLANE Lidocaine (1x1ml) - GALDERMA
- Galderma's RESTYLANE Lidocaine (1x1ml) was the first hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler specifically designed to treat moderate facial wrinkles and folds.
- Galderma's RESTYLANE Lidocaine (1x1ml) is an injectable gel made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that attracts and binds water molecules to add volume. When injected into the face, the results are instantaneous, adding volume to restore skin contours and give a more youthful appearance
- RESTYLANE Lidocaine replaces lost volume to smooth wrinkles and define facial contours, providing immediate results. Restylane Galderma is a clear hyaluronic acid gel specially formulated to act like your body's own hyaluronic acid. Restylane can be used to visibly reduce moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds for a more youthful appearance - RESTYLANE is available with a 0.3% lidocaine anesthetic included in the product to reduce injection pain and increase treatment comfort
- RESTYLANE Lidocaine is the most studied wrinkle filler in the world, with over a decade of use. With over 80 clinical publications and more than 20 million treatments worldwide, Restylane products have an unmatched legacy and a well-defined safety profile.
- RESTYLANE Lidocaine contains hyaluronic acid that closely resembles the hyaluronic acid produced by your body, resulting in a natural-looking result. Biocompatible with the human body, Restylane products are eventually broken down naturally.
- Restylane is not a toxin and does not affect facial expression or movement. Restylane is also non-permanent.
- frown lines (glabellar lines)
- crow's feet (periorbital wrinkles)
- tear troughs (tired eyes)
- nose to mouth lines (nasolabial folds)
- sad mouth lines (mouth corners)
- small lines around the mouth (perioral area)
- lines from the mouth to the chin (puppet lines)
- Hyaluronic Acid: 20 mg/ml
- Lidocaine: 0.3%
- NASHA: 100 000
- hypersensitivity to any of the components
- skin infection near the injection site
- patients likely to develop keloids
- pregnant or breastfeeding women
- allergy or anaphylaxis
- coagulation disorders
- autoimmune disorders
- antibiotic therapy
Based on 4 reviews
Very good ? (Translated review)
very good but a little difficult to inject (Translated review)
Good product (Translated review)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
48.33€ tax excl.
98.33€ tax excl.