Belotero Soft 1ml
- Belotero Soft is a sterile and viscoelastic gel based on cross-linked sodium hyaluronate, for single use only, in a glass syringe ready to be injected. Belotero Soft was designed by the MERZ Aesthetics laboratory
- The Belotero range is manufactured in Geneva, Switzerland, in strict compliance with the European standards in force (CE label)
- Thanks to its strong cohesiveness and the differences in density of the gel, Belotero Soft is distributed harmoniously in the dermis.
- Belotero does not cause discomfort and it is not common to feel the substance in the injected areas.
- Belotero does not cause any social exclusion and allows you to resume your daily activities very soon afterwards, or even immediately.
- The effects last from 2 to 4 months.
- The results are immediate, wrinkles and fine lines are filled in and the skin is hydrated.
- Your face is instantly rejuvenated and the effects can be adjusted as desired.
- Touch-ups may be necessary to improve or maintain the effects.
- This treatment does not require social eviction.
This product is suitable, thanks to its properties, for the treatment of fine wrinkles on the face
Parts of the face indicated :
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crow's feet wrinkles
- Peri-oral wrinkles
- Jugal wrinkles
The box contains :
- Cross-linked sodium hyaluronate: 20.0 mg/ml
- Phosphate buffer pH 7q.s.p: 1 ml
- Needles 30 G 1/2
- This product is made exclusively with elements of vegetable origin.
- This product is injected into the superficial dermis and can be injected with a Hyaluron Pen, needles or cannulas by an authorized professional
- Contraindications :
- Hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the product.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not inject in areas with infectious or inflammatory skin problems.
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent or semi-permanent filler.
It is strongly recommended to consult a professional authorized to inject fillers before use.