Neauvia Organic Intense Rheology 1ml
- Neauvia Organic Intense Rheology is a product of the Swiss laboratory Neauvia, specialized in aesthetic medicine.
- This product can help to correct the first signs of aging, fine lines and superficial wrinkles, especially in young skin. Neauvia's intense organic rheology also helps in the correction and contouring of lips, and rejuvenation of hands as well as acne scars.
- Neauvia is the first line of fillers in the world that is so close to nature. This product line has been developed using the latest technology, guaranteeing unprecedented purity. Pure raw materials and new production techniques make Neauvia fillers stand out as the new generation of products.
- Neauvia fillers contain the purest form of hyaluronic acid currently available, namely hyaluronic acid from Bacillus Subtilis.
- Thanks to the characteristics of PEG and a precise technique for determining the molecular weight of HA, Neauvia fillers have the most optimal rheology - the ratio of three properties - on the market:
- Cohesiveness: the attractive force acting between the molecules of a substance.
- Viscoelasticity: the ratio between viscosity (the property of resistance to flow in a fluid/semifluid; adjacent layers move parallel to each other at different speeds) and elasticity (the tendency of solid materials to return to their original shape after being deformed).
- Plasticity: the property of undergoing permanent deformation under load.
- Lip enhancement
- Reduction of acne scars
- Rejuvenation of the hands
- Natural correction of superficial and moderate wrinkles.
- Specific rheological characteristics to treat particular and difficult areas.
- 1 syringe of 1 ml
- 22 mg / ml of HA, cross-linked with PEG
- Glycine and L-Proline