STYLING DESIRIAL PLUS (2x1ml) - VIVACY
DESIRIAL® is the first hyaluronic acid-based antioxidant gel specially formulated to preserve women's intimate health.
Entirely dedicated to women's intimate health, the DESIRIAL® viscosupplementation solution developed by Vivacy Laboratories opens up new treatment options in gynecology and intimate plastic surgery.
Up to 80% of women entering menopause are affected by vaginal dryness and approximately 50% of postmenopausal women continue to experience vaginal dryness.
Vaginal and/or vulvar dryness can affect women throughout their lives, whether iatrogenic (e.g. isotretinoin, tricyclic antidepressants, neuroleptics, etc) or menopause-related, especially in the absence of hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
During the menopause, there is a decrease in the secretion of oestrogens, which has an effect on the fibroblasts, and leads to a progressive hypotrophy of the dermis with the flattening of the dermal-epidermal junction:
- The vaginal mucosa becomes dry (the connective tissue has less vascularisation, is less hydrated and becomes thinner), as does the whole skin. The less nourished glandular cells become trophic and begin to malfunction.
- The skin loses its elasticity. Collagen and elastin fibers degenerate and decrease, fibroblasts become hypoactive and type III collagen increases at the expense of type I collagen.
As a result, skin dryness, loss of elasticity, and fragility appear. Declining estrogen levels (related to menopause) lead to hypotrophic labia majora, also characterized by dryness of the vulva.
Injection of DESIRIAL® cross-linked hyaluronic acid into the dermis of the lip can help rehydrate, biostimulate and restore fibroblast activity and maintain proper functioning of the female genital tissue.
for women in the pre-menopausal period or of reproductive age with a predisposition to or clear signs of moderate to severe hypotrophy of the vulva and labia majora.
Remodelling of the labia majora, vulva.
|DESIRIAL PLUS STYLING|
|Composition||Cross-linked hyaluronic acid + Antioxidant + Sodium hyaluronate, mannitol|
|Volumes||2 x 1 ml|
|Needles||27 G 1/2|
|Indications||Medium to deep wrinkles|
|Storage||2°C to 25°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
- 2 pre-filled syringes of 1ml Needles 27G1/2
- Composed of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 21mg/g
- IPN-Like technology which extends its duration of action
- Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin's natural hydration over the long term
DESIRIAL® PLUS is a more elastic, cohesive gel, capable of remodelling atrophied labia majora.
In addition, among the consequences of these aesthetic improvements, a protection of the labia minora can be observed.
DESIRIAL® PLUS is used in cases of atrophy of the labia majora.
Indeed, from a certain age, the volume of tissues tends to decrease.
In particular, at the level of the labia majora, this atrophy can alter the natural protection of the vulva and cause localised pain.
Hyaluronic acid enables volume to be recreated in the labia majora and thus protects the vulva.
It can correct morphological imperfections of the vulva.
Targeted area, indications
For pre-menopausal or reproductive age women with a predisposition or overt signs of moderate to severe hypotrophy of the vulva and labia majora.
Remodelling of the labia majora and vulva.
Strengthening of the protective function of the labia majora by increasing their volume.
Improvement of the aesthetic aspect of the vulva-vaginal area
Caution! This procedure must be performed by a qualified professional
To treat and reconstruct the problem of the labia.
- Pre- or post-menopausal women.
- Women of childbearing age with a predisposition for or with obvious signs of vulval atrophy or hypertrophy.
- Hypotrophy, atrophy of the labia majora (loss of volume)
- Aesthetic discomfort.
- Reinforcement of the protective function of the labia majora induced by the increase in volume.
- Improvement of the aesthetic aspect of the vulvar region.
Vivacy Laboratories' IPN-Like technology is a unique technology, patented since 2007 and recognised for its effectiveness and tolerance in the field of facial aesthetics with the products in the STYLAGE® range.
This technology involves the interpenetration of two single-phase cross-linked networks of hyaluronic acid in order to stabilize the hyaluronic acid for increased remanence and easier injectability.