Restylane | Hyaluronic Filler Market
Restylane Contour is an innovative cheek filler, designed with XpresHAn technology, that follows the natural expressions of the face while restoring shape and definition to the cheeks. Gone are the days of stilted, over-filled cheeks. The Restylane line smoothes wrinkles and creases on the face, subtly enhances lips, smoothes lines around the mouth, adds lift and volume to cheeks and helps reverse signs of volume loss on the back of the hands. The Restylane product line is formulated to act like your body's natural hyaluronic acid, restoring volume to your skin.
- Restylane® and Restylane-L® are used to treat moderate to severe face creases and folds, such as nasolabial folds, with a mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue. Lip injections with Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also recommended.
- Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is a dermal filler used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, as well as cheek augmentation and the repair of age-related midface contour defects. Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is also recommended for volume loss correction in the dorsal hand.
- Restylane® Silk is used to plump up the lips and smooth out perioral creases.
- Restylane® Kysse is used to plump up the lips and smooth out upper perioral creases.
- Restylane® Defyne is used to treat moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, using a mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue. Restylane® Defyne is also approved for injection into the mid-to-deep dermis (subcutaneous and/or supraperiosteal) for chin augmentation in individuals with mild to moderate chin retrusion to improve the chin profile.
- Restylane® Contour is used to add volume to the cheeks and improve the shape of the midface.
Erase the signs of ageing with Restylane
If you are looking for a simple option to correct wrinkles and lines, Restylane offers a non-invasive, long-lasting treatment that restores a youthful appearance to your skin.
How does Restylane correct the signs of ageing?
Restylane is formulated with hyaluronic acid and a small amount of lidocaine, an anaesthetic, making injections painless. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in areas of the body such as the joints and the eyes. It promotes hydration by attracting water. Hyaluronic acid dissolves gradually and safely, so you can choose whether to have just one appointment or an ongoing course of treatments.
Once the Restylane with lidocaine is injected into the skin, it works immediately and instantly creates a filling effect. Fine lines, wrinkles and folds are smoothed away to achieve a soft, youthful appearance and skin texture. When used over an extended period, dermal fillers may also help prevent new signs of ageing by ensuring that the skin is lifted and firm.
The procedure for administering this cosmetic filler is relatively easy, involves no incisions and can be done in an outpatient setting. Local anaesthetic contained in the dermal filler minimises any discomfort, and your doctor will use an ultrafine needle. Your appointment may last from just a few minutes to around half an hour, depending on the work you are having done.
Why do our clients love Galderma’s Restylane cosmetic fillers?
There’s no question that cosmetic fillers are growing in popularity and are often the preferred option over cosmetic surgery. There are numerous reasons, including:
1. The results are instantly visible
With a cosmetic filler, you’ll notice the difference immediately, and your skin will settle into its new position after about a week.
2. Your skin looks more youthful
When you are unhappy with your appearance because of the signs of ageing, fillers such as Restylane contour offer the chance to get a younger-looking complexion without surgery.
3. There’s no recovery time
There’s no downtime required; most clients resume their usual routine immediately.
4. The treatment is speedy
Treatments can be done in under half an hour, so you can have a treatment in your break and go back to work straight away.
5. You can wear makeup right away
Any minor bruising or redness can be concealed with makeup.
6. Cosmetic fillers aren’t painful
Restylane filler with lidocaine minimises pain, and the treatment is injected with the finest needles. Many clients say that their treatment is pain-free or causes only minimal discomfort.