Stylage | Hyaluronic Filler Market
- Stylage is a highly advanced temporary dermal filler based on hyaluronic acid and antioxidants. It offers a natural, yet rich solution for a range of beauty concerns.
- STYLAGE® (available with or without lidocaine) is a line of innovative, single-phase, cross-linked injectable dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid and antioxidants: Mannitol or Sorbitol.
- They are manufactured with the advanced patented IPN-Like technology of VIVACY Laboratories.
- Stylage filler is perfect for :
- superficial wrinkles around the eyes and lips
- thin and unwanted lips
- Contour definition and correction
- Restoration of facial volume loss
- Cheekbone augmentation
- Improvement of skin elasticity
The STYLAGE® hyaluronic acid gel injection works by smoothing the skin's surface and filling in wrinkles. Once the indication has been established, the practitioner will select a STYLAGE® treatment based on the patient's skin condition, age, wrinkle depth, and desired effect:
STYLAGE® is available in three sizes: S, M, and L.
STYLAGE® S (with and without Lidocaine): for fine to medium wrinkles, perioral region hydration, and fine to medium wrinkles.
STYLAGE® M (with and without Lidocaine): for wrinkles that are medium to deep (dermis).
For deep to extremely deep wrinkles (dermis) and volume restoration in the back of the hand, STYLAGE® L (with and without Lidocaine) is used (sub-cutaneous).
- On sale!