Hyaluronidase Liquid 20x5ml - MCCM
- Liquid Hyaluronidase 20x5ml MCCM is used to depolymerize glycosaminoglycans and also as a powerful diffuser. It acts directly on the elimination of water retention. It exerts a restructuring action on the connective tissue and rebalances the skin affected by hydrolipodystrophy
- Hyaluronidase is an enzyme that breaks down connective tissue that creates the dimpled appearance of cellulite.
- Hyaluronidase increases tissue permeability and promotes the spread or dispersion of other injected drugs.
- Hyaluronidase is also used to reduce over-corrections (bumps) created by filling the skin with hyaluronic acid.
- Due to the connective tissue liquefaction it causes, hyaluronidase allows the fat dissolved by the fat melting agent (PPC) to be flushed out of the adipocyte to the blood and lymphatic vessels.
- Concentration: 150IU
- Increases absorption of other drugs or injected fluids
- Causes the injected fluid to spread rapidly through the body, which increases the absorption of the injected fluids
- Acts directly on the elimination of water retention and on the reduction of adiposity
- Powerful diffusing agent
- Breaks the fatty membrane
- Apply the contents of the bottle mixed with two ampoules of serum solution, on the skin with a circular massage until completely absorbed