RESTYLANE SKINBOOSTER Lidocaine (1x1ml)
- Restylane Vital Light Lidocaine is the ideal product to rejuvenate mature and photodamaged skin.
- From the first session, you will notice a radiant, harmonious and natural complexion for a stable and lasting effect.
- This product is used to reshape the skin of the décolleté, but also the face, hands and neck.
- It can be injected by your practitioner.
- The Restylane solution combines two important qualities to guarantee a product that respects your skin: harmonious hydration and a protective layer to keep your skin glowing.
- After treatment, patients notice:
- More hydrated and supple skin
- A more radiant complexion
- Reduction in fine lines
- Results last up to 2 months on average
- Touch-ups can be performed after treatment to enhance the results previously achieved.
- Maintenance sessions can also be scheduled to maintain the desired effects over time.
This gel can be used on the following areas:
- Back of the hands
- HA concentration: 12 mg/ml.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
- Lidocaine (0.3%)
- Physiological solution of sodium chloride, pH 7
- Syringe and needle 30G x 1/2
- This gel must be injected into the superficial dermis.
- It is a medical device that must be administered only by a professional authorized to inject hyaluronic acid fillers.
- This product can be used with a needle, a cannula or with a hyaluron pen (accessories are available in our shop, needles are included in the box).
- For a safe treatment, the doctor of your choice will have to determine with you and according to your medical file if you can use the filling products of the Galderma Laboratory.
- The use of this product is not recommended in the following cases:
- Allergy to the components present in the product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Injection in areas with skin problems (infection, inflammation)