STYLAGE DESIRIAL (2x1ml)
135.00€ tax excl.
DESIRIAL® is a solution for women in their peri-menopausal years or of childbearing age who suffer from dehydration of the vulva with or without irritation.
DESIRIAL® is the first hyaluronic acid-based antioxidant gel specially formulated to preserve the intimate health of women.
STYLING DESIRIAL (2x1ml) - VIVACY
DESIRIAL® is the first hyaluronic acid-based antioxidant gel specially formulated to preserve women's intimate health.
Entirely dedicated to women's intimate health, the DESIRIAL® viscosupplementation solution developed by Vivacy Laboratories opens up new treatment options in gynecology and intimate plastic surgery.
Up to 80% of women entering menopause are affected by vaginal dryness and approximately 50% of postmenopausal women continue to experience vaginal dryness.
Vaginal and/or vulvar dryness can affect women throughout their lives, whether iatrogenic (e.g. isotretinoin, tricyclic antidepressants, neuroleptics, etc) or menopause-related, especially in the absence of hormone replacement therapy (HRT).
During the menopause, there is a decrease in the secretion of oestrogens, which has an effect on the fibroblasts, and leads to a progressive hypotrophy of the dermis with the flattening of the dermal-epidermal junction:
- The vaginal mucosa becomes dry (the connective tissue has less vascularisation, is less hydrated and becomes thinner), as does the whole skin. The less nourished glandular cells become trophic and begin to malfunction.
- The skin loses its elasticity. Collagen and elastin fibers degenerate and decrease, fibroblasts become hypoactive and type III collagen increases at the expense of type I collagen.
As a result, skin dryness, loss of elasticity, and fragility appear. Declining estrogen levels (related to menopause) lead to hypotrophic labia majora, also characterized by dryness of the vulva.
Injection of DESIRIAL® cross-linked hyaluronic acid into the dermis of the lip can help rehydrate, biostimulate and restore fibroblast activity and maintain proper functioning of the female genital tissue.
for women in the pre-menopausal period or of reproductive age with a predisposition to or clear signs of moderate to severe hypotrophy of the vulva and labia majora.
Remodelling of the labia majora, vulva.
|Composition||Cross-linked hyaluronic acid + Antioxidant + Sodium hyaluronate, mannitol|
|Volumes||2 x 1 ml|
|Needles||27 G 1/2|
|Indications||Medium to deep wrinkles|
|Storage||2°C to 25°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
- 2 pre-filled syringes of 1ml Needles 27G1/2
- Composed of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 19mg/g
- IPN-Like technology which extends its duration of action
- Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin's natural hydration over the long term
DESIRIAL® was created to restore moisture, elasticity, tone1 and sensitivity to the vulva-vaginal area2. This hyaluronic acid gel is injected directly into the tissues that need it. It helps to reduce the dehydration of the vaginal mucosa and strengthens the quality of the tissues.
Targeted area, indications
For pre-menopausal or reproductive age women with a predisposition or overt signs of moderate to severe hypotrophy of the vulva and labia majora.
Remodelling of the labia majora and vulva.
Strengthening of the protective function of the labia majora by increasing their volume.
Improvement of the aesthetic aspect of the vulva-vaginal area
Caution! This procedure must be performed by a qualified professional
- IPN-Like cross-linked NaHa 19 mg/g and mannitol 2x1 ml
- Sodium hyaluronate, mannitol
- 2-1ml prefilled syringes.
- Package insert, 2-27G 1/2" needles, 2-30G 1/2" needles
- DESIRIAL® has been developed to restore hydration, elasticity, tone and sensitivity of the vulvovaginal area.
- DESIRIAL® is indicated in all cases of vulvovaginal dryness.
- This alteration of the tissues can manifest itself by a feeling of discomfort or burning, increased sensitivity or chronic irritation and itching which can lead to sores.
- Hyaluronic acid is deposited directly in the tissues that need it.
- Thus, it contributes to limit the dryness of the mucous membranes and to reinforce the quality of the tissues.
Rehydration and biostimulation of the skin and mucous membranes to increase collagen synthesis by stimulating fibroblasts.
The objective is to soften and moisturize the tissues in the long term.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Pre- or menopausal women.
- Women of childbearing age suffering from dehydration of the vulva with or without irritation.
- Intimate dryness
- Vaginal discomfort
- Chronic irritations.
- Hydration of the vulvo-vaginal area
- Soothing sensation of irritated areas
- Improvement of the tissue quality of the genital mucosa.