Silhouette Soft 8 Cones - Sinclair Pharma
- Silhouette Soft 8 Cones is a bio-absorbable suture with exceptional innovation thanks to its innovative technology based on the 360° cone structure. A unique treatment to reposition sagging facial and neck tissue with great patient satisfaction.
- Silhouette Soft 8 cones restores "the triangle of youth" without surgery by repositioning sagging tissue and stimulating collagen production. A unique dual action treatment: immediate repositioning and progressive stimulation of skin collagen. Has an excellent safety and tolerance profile.
- Unlike many suspension sutures currently on the market, Silhouette Soft is manufactured in the United States and is subject to extensive health controls.
- Silhouette Soft was developed after 6 years of research into permanent suspension sutures with cones used in plastic and reconstructive surgery. With more than 150,000 treatments performed to date, Silhouette Soft has proven its safety and effectiveness worldwide.
- Silhouette Soft is CE marked for the European market and its manufacturing site complies with the requirements of international standards ISO 13485.
- Silhouette Soft is the only absorbable suture with bidirectional cones.
- The small cones of the suture provide traction and attachment points, a natural reaction to a foreign body which then strengthens it by forming new collagen.
- This action is what helps restore the shape of the face and neck.
Thanks to its innovative technology based on the 360° cone structure, Silhouette Soft 8 cones provides :
- Firm anchorage in the tissue, reducing the risk of migration and unwanted events.
- High retention capacity for effective tissue repositioning.
- Natural production of body collagen by creating a solid support in the tissue.
- Silhouette Soft tensioning threads are made of poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA), a well-known polymer that has been used for many years in numerous biomedical and pharmaceutical applications: sutures, orthopaedic pins, rods, screws and nails for bone fractures.
- It is because this polymer has excellent biocompatibility and is bio-resorbable by the body that such applications have been developed.
You might also like