- Restylane 1 ml is used to correct fine lines and moderate wrinkles and restore facial volumes.
- The Galderma Laboratory has developed this product with the patented NASHA technology to provide a solution with a moderate volumizing effect.
- The texture of the gel is firm and provides a natural and lasting volumizing effect.
- This product is also available in a 1 ml format, with or without lidocaine.
- This gel is made exclusively from hyaluronic acid of vegetable origin. Once purified, this gel goes through the unique cross-linking process of the GALDERMA laboratory.
- After the treatment, patients notice :
- An increase in lip volume
- A more beautiful mouth (by filling and hydrating the perioral area)
- A reduction or even complete disappearance of moderate wrinkles
- a more supple skin thanks to deep hydration.
- The estimated duration of results is 9 months on average.
- In order to maintain the effects of the product, it is recommended to repeat the injection every 6 to 9 months.
- This product can be used on the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- dark circles
- 29 G 1/2 needles Can be used with Pix'L 27G* or Pix'L + 28G
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentration: 20 mg/ml
- Lidocaine concentration (local anesthetic present in the gel): 0.3%
- This gel must be injected into the middle dermis up to the supra-periosteum (periorbital area).
- This product can be used with a needle, a cannula or a hyaluron pen. (Accessories available on our store, the needle is included in the box).
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients contained in the product.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not inject in areas with skin problems of an infectious or inflammatory nature
- Avoid areas already treated with a permanent and/or semi-permanent filler
Customers who bought this product also bought:
93.33€ tax excl.
189.83€ tax excl.