Lips plus 20 mg - VIVACY Paris
- Stylage Lips Plus is an injectable dermal filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid naturally resorbable by the body, containing an antioxidant (mannitol) and 3 mg of lidocaine hydrochloride.
- Stylage Lips Plus should be injected into and/or around the mucous membrane of the lips, where it will add volume to reshape and/or fill the injection area.
- It then resorbs over time.
- The duration of the product depends on the patient's skin type and the depth of the injection.
- With regular touch-up sessions, it will be possible to make the desired correction more durable.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (BDDE) 20 mg
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg
- Phosphate and mannitol buffer - ph 7.2 - q.s.p 1 g
- 1 ml pre-filled syringe
- Stylage Lips Plus should not be used :
- In combination with a peel, laser treatment or dermabrasion. The practitioner must decide how long to wait after these treatments before injecting
- In patients with a tendency to form hypertrophic scars
- In patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- In pregnant or breastfeeding women or children
- In or near areas with inflammatory or infectious skin problems (acne, herpes, etc)
- In patients with a known hypersensitivity to local anaesthetics of the amide type
- In patients with porphyria
Based on 1 review
Product that is easily injected and spreads well. Limits unsightly balls. Holds well in the lips. Perfect as the whole range at Stylage (Translated review)
Customers who bought this product also bought:
199.00€ tax excl.