Lips plus 20 mg - VIVACY Paris
- Stylage Lips Plus is an injectable dermal filler based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid naturally resorbable by the body, containing an antioxidant (mannitol) and 3 mg of lidocaine hydrochloride.
- Stylage Lips Plus should be injected into and/or around the mucous membrane of the lips, where it will add volume to reshape and/or fill the injection area.
- It then resorbs over time.
- The duration of the product depends on the patient's skin type and the depth of the injection.
- With regular touch-up sessions, it will be possible to make the desired correction more durable.
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (BDDE) 20 mg
- Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg
- Phosphate and mannitol buffer - ph 7.2 - q.s.p 1 g
- 1 ml pre-filled syringe
- Stylage Lips Plus should not be used :
- In combination with a peel, laser treatment or dermabrasion. The practitioner must decide how long to wait after these treatments before injecting
- In patients with a tendency to form hypertrophic scars
- In patients with a known hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- In pregnant or breastfeeding women or children
- In or near areas with inflammatory or infectious skin problems (acne, herpes, etc)
- In patients with a known hypersensitivity to local anaesthetics of the amide type
- In patients with porphyria
Based on 1 review
Product that is easily injected and spreads well. Limits unsightly balls. Holds well in the lips. Perfect as the whole range at Stylage (Translated review)