STYLING M (2x1ml) - VIVACY
This is a corrective gel for deep and moderate wrinkles. Stylage M is distributed by the VIVACY laboratories and is part of a complete range of aesthetic treatments: Stylage S, Stylage L and Stylage XL, which differ in their concentration of Hyaluronic Acid
One injection per year is sufficient to restore sagging and fill cracks. It can also be used for lip and nasal reshaping.
♻️ Stylage M is made of biodegradable ingredients
|Composition||Cross-linked hyaluronic acid + Antioxidant|
|Volumes||2 x 1 ml|
|Needles||30 G 1/2|
|Indications||Medium to deep wrinkles|
|Storage||2°C to 25°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
- 2 pre-filled syringes of 1ml Needles 30G1/2
- Composed of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 20mg/g
- IPN-Like technology which extends its duration of action
- Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin's natural hydration over the long term
- Mannitol distributes the gel evenly
- Oligoelements compensate for vitamin deficiencies that cause the dermis to sag
- Eyebrows straightening
- Crow's feet, dark circles and periorbital wrinkles
- Remodelling of nasal tips and bumps
- Nose re-slope
- Cheek, nose and lip wrinkles
- Filling of the cheeks
- Increase in lip volume
Contraindications: 5 days before the injection, stop taking anticoagulants and anti-inflammatory drugs. Not suitable for minors, pregnant or breastfeeding women and people with skin inflammation or allergic conditions
Depth of application: Stylage M should be injected between the middle and deep dermis in order to best treat medium and severe wrinkles
Duration of effectiveness: 9 to 12 months, although some require a touch-up within 30 days
Be careful! This procedure must be performed by a qualified professional
Tolerance and effectiveness
The products in the Stylage® range have proven their biocompatibility in accordance with the international standard ISO 10993.
The optimisation of the gel structure by the IPN-Like® technology generates a product with equivalent remanence for a lower content of cross-linking agent.
In addition, the presence of an antioxidant reduces the intensity of post-injection inflammatory reactions.