STYLAGE XL (2x1ml)
€133.17 tax excl.
Stylage XL and XXL are injectable hyaluronic acid based treatments, specially designed to restore lost volume to your face, provide a more harmonious balance to your features, reshape your cheeks, cheekbones, chin and jawline, to give you a more youthful appearance
STYLAGE XL (2x1ml) - VIVACY
This is a volumizing gel. Stylage XL is distributed by VIVACY laboratories and is part of a complete range of aesthetic treatments: Stylage S, Stylage L and Stylage XL, which have different concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid
One injection per year is sufficient to restore sagging and fill cracks. It can also be used for lip and nasal reshaping.
♻️ Stylage M is made of biodegradable ingredients
|Composition||Cross-linked hyaluronic acid + Antioxidant|
|Volumes||2 x 1 ml|
|Needles||30 G 1/2|
|Storage||2°C to 25°C|
|Shelf life||12 months|
- 2 pre-filled syringes of 1ml Needles 30G1/2
- Composed of a cross-linked hyaluronic acid concentrated at 26mg/g
- IPN-Like technology which extends its duration of action
- Hyaluronic Acid stimulates the skin's natural hydration over the long term
- Mannitol distributes the gel evenly
- Oligoelements compensate for vitamin deficiencies that cause the dermis to sag
Restoration or increase of facial volumes, cheeks, oval of the face, treatment of light ptosis and filling of deep wrinkles on thick skins. Cross-linked hyaluronic acid IPN - Like 26 mg/g + Mannitol antioxidant.
- Restoration of lost facial volume
- Restoration of facial contours.
- Augmentation of the jugal area.
- Treatment of mild to severe facial ptosis, sagging skin.
Contraindications: 5 days before the injection, stop taking anticoagulants and anti-inflammatories. Not suitable for minors, pregnant or breastfeeding women and people with skin inflammation or an allergic background
Depth of application: Stylage XL should be injected into the deep dermis or subcutaneously
Duration of effectiveness: 9 to 12 months, although some require a touch-up within 30 days
Please note! This procedure must be carried out by a qualified professional
Tolerance and effectiveness
The products in the Stylage® range have proven their biocompatibility in accordance with the international standard ISO 10993.
The optimisation of the gel structure by the IPN-Like® technology generates a product with equivalent remanence for a lower content of cross-linking agent.
In addition, the presence of an antioxidant reduces the intensity of post-injection inflammatory reactions.