BTX ARGIRELINE 20x2ml - MCCM
€31.54 tax excl.
Effect ARGIRELINE BOTOX Box of 20 x 2 ml
Arigireline, is an anti-wrinkle alternative to Botox
The perfect alternative to Botox for those who do not wish to lose their full range of facial expressions
Argireline anti-wrinkle solution has been shown to be effective in both reducing existing facial wrinkles and preventing the development of new wrinkles, by directing its formulation to the core of the same wrinkle formation mechanism. Argireline
Used for expression lines on the forehead, between the eyebrows, around the eyes and to reduce "bar code" lines on the lips.
BTX ARGIRELINE - MCCM
ARGIRELINE BOTOX EFFECT: Argireline MCCM Botox effect combines two active ingredients to obtain a gentle and non-toxic botox effect, reducing and preventing expression lines.
Box of 20 x 2 ml
Arigireline MCCM, alternative to Botox is an anti-wrinkle solution
Argireline MCCM is an effective anti-aging peptide complex that prevents and reduces expression lines and deep wrinkles.
Argireline MCCM combines two active ingredients to obtain a gentle and non-toxic botox effect, reducing and preventing expression lines by inhibiting muscle contraction
- Collagen activator
- Anti-aging properties
- Reduces transepidermal water loss (prevents skin dehydration)
Argireline is used
- As a topical application directly on the skin
- The perfect alternative to Botox for those who do not wish to lose facial expression completely, or who do not wish to resort to Botox injections.
- The Argireline anti-wrinkle solution has been shown to be effective in both reducing existing facial wrinkles and preventing the development of new wrinkles, by directing its formulation to the heart of the same wrinkle formation mechanism.
- Bio Revitalization
- Collagen booster
- Powerful anti-aging
- Prevents skin water loss
- Natural Botox effect
- Reduction and prevention of expression lines
Argireline is used for expression lines:
- on the forehead
- between the eyebrows,
- around the eyes,
- to reduce "bar code" lines on the lips.
Argereline can be applied in different ways
- Skin rollers,
- Galvanic currents (iontophoresis, hydro electroforesis),
- Ultrasound (sonophoresis),
- Thermotherapy (cataphoresis),
- Electromagnetic waves (electroporation),
- Crio Electroforesis and vacuotherapy.
Learn more about Argireline
Botox is often referred to as Botox instead of the correct name: Botulinum (neuro)toxin type A. Botulinum neurotoxin type A is a poison secreted by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum
However, type A botulinum toxin has become a real cosmetic feat because of its paralyzing power (facial muscles and therefore expression lines). Once injected, botulinum toxin blocks the passage of nerve impulses from the nerves to the muscles. As the message is no longer transmitted, muscle contraction becomes impossible. Expression wrinkles, witnessing the tensing of the muscles of the face, fade away.
The use of Argireline makes it possible to space out these Botox sessions or, for some, to use only that.
Argireline is a peptide made up of six amino acids that acts in the same way as Botox. With no drawbacks or side effects, Argireline decreases the strength of the contractions of the muscles of expression. The wrinkles of the forehead and the crow's feet are then less solicited. The features are immediately smoothed and the depth of the lines is reduced