FILORGA M-HA 18 (1x1ml) - FillMed
- FillMed MHA 18 is a medical device product, designed to restore hyaluronic acid depletion caused by aging, to increase skin elasticity and tone and to fill fine wrinkles.
- FILLMED restores your natural facial expressions, reduces wrinkles and improves facial volume.
- This product is part of the "skin boosters" family.
- Choosing MHA 18 from the FILLMED laboratory means opting for the safety of a recognized brand: its hyaluronic acid is now designed using advanced biotechnology, the gels are purified in successive, rigorous stages and its origin is guaranteed to be 100% French.
- Its application is easy and soft, thanks to the smooth texture of the gel, which also allows a natural retention by the skin. After injection, the wrinkles fade away to give birth to a young face, a look that looks more like you.
- The results are apparent as soon as the injection is administered. The body absorbs the gel from FILLMED products gradually. This means that the results acquired are not permanent and you can change your appearance as you wish!
- The effects last from 3 to 6 months. This hyaluronic acid-based filler is often administered as a cure spread over 3 to sometimes 6 sessions, spaced out by a week or more on average.
- For an enhanced effect, it is sometimes recommended to use this product in combination with other filling injections (with a higher volumizing effect) and/or mesotherapy such as NCTF 135 or NCTF 135 HA by Filorga.
- Most areas of the face
- The neckline area
- The back of the hands
- The neck
- HA concentration: 18 mg/mL
- Glycerol concentration: 20 mg/mL
- 2 needles 30G1/2
- 1 pre-filled syringe
This product contains Lidocaine, a local anaesthetic, to ensure optimal comfort during the Filorga treatment. Before use, it is imperatively recommended to consult a professional trained in the injection of filling products
Customers who bought this product also bought:
32.78€ tax excl.
35.66€ tax excl.
93.33€ tax excl.