ME LINE 01 - PEELING & PREP PEAU CAUCASIENNE
€80.83 tax excl.
Includes the PEELING ME LINE 01 CAUCASIAN SKIN TREATMENT and the PREP ME LINE 00
Treatment for Caucasian skin of phototype I-IV. Treatment of melasma and chloasma, hyperpigmentation and pygmental spots. MEDICAL USE
PREP 00 :
The ME LINE pre-peel changes the polarity of the skin for a better absorption with a cell depolymerizing effect
PEELING & PRE-PEELING CAUCASIAN SKIN - ME LINE 00 + ME LINE 01
MELINE is the first and only line of products specialising in all types of hyperpigmentation, whether the body is directly or indirectly affected by pigmentation disorders.
It is suitable for any type of pigment or body part. To achieve the desired result as a dermatological specialist, the products and treatments require experience and special knowledge.
Peeling 01 Caucasian skin
The Caucasian Skin Peel is ideal for the treatment of melasma / chloasma, hyperpigmentation under medical supervision. It also treats pygmental spots.
It is a treatment for Caucasian skin of phototype I-IV that combines active ingredients to control and inhibit the synthesis of melanin and the enzyme tyrosinase.
This product promotes epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
- Depigmentationsolution for phototypes I-IV
- Improves the appearance of pigmentation spots and delays their formation.
- Stimulates the cell cycle, combating the visible signs of photographic skin aging.
ME LINE 01
Azelaic Acid 25
Tranexamic Acid 5
Arbutin 8% (in the form of a paste)
Kojic Acid 5
Lactobionic Acid 10
Phenylethyl Resorcinol 0.5% Sodium hyaluronate
Combination of active ingredients to control and inhibit melanin synthesis and the tyrosinase enzyme to promote epidermal renewal and the elimination of pigmented cells.
ME LINE 00
Lactobionic Acid 10
Lactic Acid 10
Ferulic Acid 10
Thioctic Acid 5% (Thioctic Acid)
ME LINE 01
- Azelaic acid inhibits tyrosinase, blocks mythocondial redox systems
- Tranexamic acid inhibits plasminogen and deactivates tyrosinase. Its properties are non-inflammatory.
- Arbutin inhibits polymerase activity and melanosome maturation
- Kojic acid blocks the synthesis of DOPA and DOPAquinone. Prevents the transformation of dopachrome into eumelamine
- Lactobionic acid increases the power of active absorption
- Retinol induces epidermal cell transfer. Inhibits tyrosinase transcription and blocks the transfer of melanosomes to keratinocytes
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol blocks the oxidative processes of tyrosinase, inhibiting the expression of messenger RNA
ME LINE 00
-Lactobionic acid changes the polarity of my skin and increases the protection of the skin barrier
-Lactic Acid is a gentle breaker of desmosomes on the upper layers of the skin
-Ferulic Acid is an acid carrier, has brightening and antioxidant properties
-Thioctic Acid is an acid carrier
- Nanopeptide increases the bioavailability of acids in the skin and acts as a cell depolymerizer
1. Peeling in the office
Before applying the peel, stop all treatments for 48 hours
- Clean and degrease the skin
Apply the MELINE 02 Night in the evening 1 to 2 times once a week for the entire winter
Instructions for use
- The product should be used for at least 90 days, but the total time will be determined by the professional.
- After cleansing the skin of the face, apply with the sponge device of the tube, on the pigmented areas only.
- If irritation occurs, space out applications every other day for 2 to 3 weeks before resuming one application per day.
- Let it dry and absorb
What is MELASMA?
Melasma, also known as pregnancy mask, is the most common hyperpigmentation disorder and affects millions of people worldwide. It is normally characterized by hyperchromatic spots located symmetrically in the middle of the face, on the cheeks or in the lower part of the face.
Many factors are involved in the development and growth of melasma, with sun exposure being the most important factor. It has been confirmed that some genetic susceptibility can influence the potential condition. In addition, hormonal changes also play a role: pregnancy, use of contraceptives, changes in thyroid function, use of certain medications and cosmetics.
Extensive knowledge and research into the development and evolution of melasma, its influence on different skin phototypes and the specific areas where melasma is present, has enabled the specialists at MELINE to develop products that effectively and safely treat this specific skin pigmentation problem. This is how the ME LINE CAUCASIAN SKIN line was born, which is mainly intended for the treatment of melasma of skin phototypes I to IV.
You might also like